Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Digital Analytics & Insights Adviser
Job Family Group:
September 4, 2023
Posting Start Date:
CoS and Corporate Relations
Where you fit
To win, Shell businesses require genuine (not fake or shallow) insights. These go beyond observations, anecdotal evidence, data patterns or worst of all – fact-free Senior biases or opinions. If we can respond to these insights with powerful and potent content or initiatives, Shell will gain competitive advantages.
You get to be the Eyes and Ears on what the world is saying and thinking on topics that are key to delivering our Powering Progress strategy, as well as how Shell shows up in that. Reporting to the Head of External Monitoring in the Brand Centre of Excellence (CoE), you enable Corporate Relations (and its partner businesses) to understand, quantify and track a range of online channels.
What’s the role?
As a Digital Analytics advisor, you play a big role in understanding content performance and the external digital landscape to help steer future communication and engagement initiatives for Corporate Relations. You leverage data across owned and earned media channels to ensure that communication objectives and plans are supported by data.
- Propose digital analytics solutions including tools, approaches or reports.
- Write queries, creating dashboards in social media monitoring platforms to track key topics.
- Ensure the Digital Measurement Framework is communicated, understood, and implemented for all Corporate Relations measurement requirements.
- Be the focal point for stakeholders who use the internal high-level automated reporting tool, to guide and build questions for further interrogation.
- Work with stakeholders to present report findings in relevant calls or workshops to develop data literacy across the business.
What we need from you
- Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant discipline with minimum of 4 – 6 years of experience of news media monitoring, social media listening and digital analytics.
- Thorough knowledge of at least one digital analytics tool such as Synthesio, Brightedge, Adobe Analytics or Sprinklr.
- General knowledge of digital analytics or digital channels.
- Set-up or use of data visualization tools like PowerBI would be an advantage.
Shell is a global energy company where we work towards powering progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. In India Shell has its businesses footprint in Information Technology, Projects & Technology, Finance Operations, Integrated Gas, Downstream & Upstream spread across more than 7 main locations.
An innovative place to work
Join us and you’ll be adding your talent and imagination to a business with the ambition to shape the future – whether by investing in renewables, exploring new ways to store energy or developing technology that helps the world to use energy more efficiently, everyone at Shell does their part.
An inclusive place to work
To power progress together, we need to attract and develop the brightest minds and make sure every voice is heard. Here are just some of the ways we are nurturing an inclusive environment – one where you can express your ideas, extend your skills and reach your potential…
We are creating a space where people with disabilities can excel through transparent recruitment process, workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Feel free to let us know about your circumstances when you apply, and we’ll take it from there. We are striving to be a pioneer of an inclusive and diverse workplace, promoting equality for employees regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity. We consider ourselves a flexible employer and want to support you finding the right balance. We encourage you to discuss this with us in your application.
A rewarding place to work
As an equal opportunity employer, combining our ideas through a creative, collaborative environment and global operations – we have developed and will continue to nurture a unique workplace with an impressive range of benefits to ensure that joining Shell is an inspired and rewarding career choice for everyone.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Shell/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.