Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Tax Specialist with Russian
Job Family Group:
Posting Start Date:
Tax Specialist/Tax Accountant with Russian (Kazakhstan Market)
Would you like to interact and work with people across the world? Help to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial and tax operations?
Due to the rapid growth of our department, we are currently looking for various tax individuals who would like to join our Tax Center of Excellence in Krakow. It is a Team of 220+ Tax Professionals providing Tax Support to Shell entities all over the world.
If You are already experienced in preparation and submission of tax returns and have strong analytical skills, You should consider to join Tax Department in Shell Krakow office.
More Specifically Your Role Will Include
In the role of Tax Specialist/Tax Accountant, You will be a part of one the world's largest "in-house" tax organizations.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Preparation and submission of tax returns (VAT, CIT, WHT, other taxes) to Tax Authorities in Kazakhstan and initiating Tax payments if necessary;
- Performing control checks to identify any errors and anomalies,
- Cooperation with other financial and non-financial teams to ensure that errors in the source data are properly corrected and that remedial action has been taken,
- Initiating ideas to improve the existing working processes, leading improvement and automation (with help of VBA programming, Power Apps, etc) projects,
- Providing assistance for tax reviews and statutory audits purposes,
- Maintaining excellent relationships with stakeholders worldwide.
- We have hope to see as many as of the following as possible on Your CV:
- Professional experience in preparation and submission of tax returns in Kazakhstan (at least one of below: CIT, VAT, WHT),
- Working knowledge of SAP (will be an advantage),
- Good working knowledge of Word and MS Outlook, Excel, VBA, Power Automation (will be an asset),
- Fluent Russian and good level of English,
- Improvement focus,
- Analytical and problem solving skills, strong communication skills,
- Effective influencing & stakeholder management,
- Motivation, passion, enthusiasm to perform at highest standards.
What will we offer you?
- Package of training sessions addressing your development needs from functional competences to soft skills,
- Hybrid working setup,
- Individual approach to career path,
- Expanding skills related to structured CI methodology,
- Unique exposure to highly complex tax issues helping you grow as international tax expert
- Opportunity to work with experienced tax professionals, specialist from different finance departments, from various countries.
If you don't see yourself fully reflected in every job requirement listed on the posting above, we still encourage you to reach out and apply. Research has shown that women and underrepresented groups often only apply when they feel 100% qualified. We are committed to creating a more equitable, inclusive and diverse company and we strongly encourage applicants of all genders, ages, ethnicities, cultures, abilities, sexual orientation, and life experiences to apply!
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Shell/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.