Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Customer Success Specialist- OTC
Commercial and Retail
Job Family Group:
Posting Start Date:
This job sits within the Order to Cash Journey forming a critical part of the Customer Fulfilment Cycle. The Customer Operations Specialist Order to Cash provides high quality frontline support to existing Shell Customers from Order through to payment. Customer Operations Specialist Order to Cash drives proactive communications, value-adding interactions and effective issue resolution, providing best-in-market Customer experience
Feedback and Issues:
- Manage Customer complaints feedback and compliments. Liaise with resolution owners, and other Service Partners as required. Close the loop with customers
- Monitor account and payment transaction activity to identify incidents of Fraud.
- Support Fraud Managers with fraud case information requirements and do a deep dive investigation prior to actual creation of issue ticket to resolution owner.
- Act as customer advocate by championing the customer’s concern/s and need/s.
- Identify and escalate to right party contact to make sure that customer concern/s will be addressed/completed within prescribed service level agreement with our customer.
- Handle New Business - Receive request for information or quotation from potential new Customers and connect them to the appropriate contact within Shell
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (Business related major) or equivalent experience
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Excel)
- Possess a strong Customer service ethics and ability to understand, meet and champion the Customer’s needs, while staying within the policies and procedures
- Demonstrated communication and relationship building skills
- Demonstrate a willingness to be coached, showing an openness to feedback and performance improvement opportunities
- Experience and skilled in customer interfacing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Willingness to learn innovating process that will improve ways of working as a form of continuous improvement
- Candidate should be able to empathize with customers via managing their concerns and requests
- Highly motivated in achieving goals and exceeding expectations of set target
- Positive outlook in achieving goals (Short and Long Term)
- Strong time management skills
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Shell/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.