Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Pricing Analyst & Administrator
Most important tasks and responsibilities
- Upload Price Agreements revisions into Oracle EBS
- Control the selling price update process by validating Price Agreement updates on SharePoint with contracts information
- Maintain SharePoint workflows according to the internal company procedures
- When necessary, update the contracts database by uploading latest contracts in SharePoint
- Investigate cases where Oracle actuals (invoices) deviate from Oracle forecast (Demantra)
- Advise which is the correct price for specific period
- Trace back the root cause for charge back appearance and keep track of it.
- Support change back analysis and timely resolution.
- Provide miscellaneous analysis support for the AUTO and HVOR business
- Works with Global Market Segment Leaders, Sales Account Managers and Business Finance colleagues
- Maintains contacts with other sources, e.g. Customer Service, Sales Support Teams, etc.
- A university degree required (i.e. Bachelors degree) or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Strong written and verbal English
- Strong Excel skills (Macro knowledge is considered as advantage)
- Microsoft SharePoint is considered for big advantage
- Analytical skills, ability to think strategically, ability to streamline processes
- Communication skills
- Team player
Collaborating at Sensata means working with some of the world’s most talented people in an enriching environment that is constantly pushing towards the next best thing
Employees work across functions, countries and cultures gaining new perspectives through mutual respect and open communication
As OneSensata, we are working together to make things work together
Click here to view Sensata Recruitment Privacy Statement
Click here to view our Sensata Recruitment Privacy Statement for China
NOTE: If you are a current Sensata employee (or one of our Affiliates), please back out of this application and log into Workday via the Company Intranet to apply directly. Type "FIND JOBS" in the Workday search bar.