Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Manufacturing Mechatronics Technician
To help us meet our ambitious targets, we are seeking an experienced Technician to join our team providing technical support to our manufacturing operation, ensuring optimum performance of equipment and technical assets.
This is a shift based role and as such carries a 20% shift allowance on top of the basic salary along with a comprehensive benefits package.
- To conduct programming, fault finding and product analysis as required.
- To assist with installation, configuration, maintenance, repair and modification of production equipment and machinery as required.
- To perform machine and parameter set up changes.
- To conduct breakdown and preventative maintenance.
- To assist with equipment/process improvements
- To maintain and develop documentation & records including technical documents & reports in line with TS16949 requirements.
- To assist with investigation and troubleshooting of technical problems.
- To conduct specialist continuous improvement projects as requested.
- To liaise with technical specialists such as machine suppliers.
- To produce the highest standard of work possible in accordance with the company’s TS16949 procedures.
- To work as a member of a team helping to implement and carry out all company working practices and Health, Safety and Environmental procedures.
- To carry out any other function necessary for the smooth running of the production function.
- To comply with all Sarbox controls throughout the organisation, to ensure compliance, to understand and meet the key controls in your day to day job and to escalate any non-conformities
Duties & Responsibilities
- Contribute to the overall team/departmental strategy.
- Keep abreast of the latest innovations and developments.
- Ensure compliance at all times with company and statutory requirements.
- Participate in the day-to-day activities of the team and work effectively as a team member to ensure continuous improvement.
- Meet performance measures and KPI’s set for you and your team.
- Communicate in a timely and effective manner with members of your team and other parts of the business.
- Participate in training opportunities.
- A HNC in Electrical and Electronic or Manufacturing engineering (or equivalent)
- At least 2 years’ experience relevant experience ideally gained in a high-volume Manufacturing Environment
- Excellent fault-finding skills, be able to work well on your own and as part of a team.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Sensata Technologies is committed to the provision of training, development and promotion opportunities
Please note that all successful candidates must undergo a medical examination which includes a drugs test.
Collaborating at Sensata means working with some of the world’s most talented people in an enriching environment that is constantly pushing towards the next best thing
Employees work across functions, countries and cultures gaining new perspectives through mutual respect and open communication
As OneSensata, we are working together to make things work together
Click here to view Sensata Recruitment Privacy Statement
Click here to view our Sensata Recruitment Privacy Statement for China
NOTE: If you are a current Sensata employee (or one of our Affiliates), please back out of this application and log into Workday via the Company Intranet to apply directly. Type "FIND JOBS" in the Workday search bar.