Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
• Timely attend to the services required by Production
• Follow safety standards (LOTO) and good practices at all times.
• Participate in projects focused on reducing electrical and component consumption
• Provide support in the launches or transfers of products and manufacturing processes, ensuring correct installation of equipment.
• Implementation of continuous improvement projects focused on maintenance
• Participate in the execution of projects for the analysis and reduction of downtime due to machinery.
• Participate in the planning and execution of the annual preventive maintenance plan for your area.
• Execution and implementation of environmental and safety programs in the plant
• Keep the MTBF - MTTR - OEE - Uptime and % Maintenance compliance area indicators updated.
• Move and validate, together with the process engineers, the repeatability of the equipment in new layouts
• Know how to "teach" collaborative robots.
• Ensure the correct installation and operation, as well as safety elements and replacement parts of new and relocated equipment in their areas of operation.
Collaborating at Sensata means working with some of the world’s most talented people in an enriching environment that is constantly pushing towards the next best thing
Employees work across functions, countries and cultures gaining new perspectives through mutual respect and open communication
As OneSensata, we are working together to make things work together
Click here to view Sensata Recruitment Privacy Statement
Click here to view our Sensata Recruitment Privacy Statement for China
NOTE: If you are a current Sensata employee (or one of our Affiliates), please back out of this application and log into Workday via the Company Intranet to apply directly. Type "FIND JOBS" in the Workday search bar.