Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
• Key participant in the development of end-user tools for data analysis, reporting and work flow processes with database communication
• Collaborate on analyzing the existing software and improving the processes
• Organize the Design and Test Lab departments on requirements of new functionality
• Key participant in integration of in-house software for our test equipment
• Taking part in on-site software debugging, machines further adaptation and optimization
Experience / Qualifications
• A university degree required (i.e. Bachelors degree) or equivalent relevant work experience.
• Must be a team player able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks and demands
• Strong communication skills; oral, written and presentation
• Strong organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results
• Strong personal and professional ethical values and integrity
• Holds self-accountable to achieving goals and standards
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Strong interpersonal & collaboration skills to work effectively with all levels of the organization including suppliers and/or external customers
- To design, develop Production Test Equipment across the Sensata manufacturing sites for the TPMS/MEMS/HTS/BMS/HVOR/INSIGHTS product families.
- To integrate test equipment into automated production lines.
- Document Software and Hardware of test equipment
- Develop and debug new and existing test applications
- To liaise with Sensata suppliers at a technical level to integrate their equipment and ours with each other, and the MIS managed quality and data traceability systems.
- To liaise with the various product design groups to assist the Sensata hardware design process and Sensata APQP process when new production technology is required.
- We will consider experience equivalent in place of formal education
- Working knowledge of a common programming language for e.g. C, C++ or C#
- Electronics design experience
- Firmware design experience, C preferable
- Experience in production testing of electronic devices
- Experience in Full Design Life cycle from Requirements specification through to build
- A Bachelor of Science/Engineering Degree in an Electronics/Software related discipline
Please note that occasional travel will be required for equipment installation and support
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Sensata Technologies is committed to the provision of training, development and promotion opportunities
Please note that all successful candidates must undergo a medical examination which includes a drugs test.
Collaborating at Sensata means working with some of the world’s most talented people in an enriching environment that is constantly pushing towards the next best thing
Employees work across functions, countries and cultures gaining new perspectives through mutual respect and open communication
As OneSensata, we are working together to make things work together
Click here to view Sensata Recruitment Privacy Statement
Click here to view our Sensata Recruitment Privacy Statement for China
NOTE: If you are a current Sensata employee (or one of our Affiliates), please back out of this application and log into Workday via the Company Intranet to apply directly. Type "FIND JOBS" in the Workday search bar.