Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Customer Quality Engineer
• Designs, implements and maintains quality assurance protocols and methods for processing materials into partially finished or finished products
• Conducts the planning, implementing and managing compliance of manufacturing and production processes with internal and external safety, quality and regulatory standards requirements for worldwide distribution
• Handles design methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of production processes, production equipment and finished products
• Conducts analysis of reports and production data to identify trends and recommend updates or changes to quality standards and procedures when necessary
• Develops methods for testing, sampling and training
• May act as internal consultant by providing technical guidance on most complex projects
• Works with quality inspection supervisors to train and oversee inspectors in their use of control forms, procedures, and correcting quality problems
Experience / Qualifications
• A university degree required (i.e. Bachelors degree) or equivalent relevant work experience.
• Must be a team player able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks and demands
• Strong communication skills; oral, written and presentation
• Strong organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results
• Strong personal and professional ethical values and integrity
• Holds self-accountable to achieving goals and standards
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Strong interpersonal & collaboration skills to work effectively with all levels of the organization including suppliers and/or external customers
This position requires eligibility to obtain authorization under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Non-US Persons, as defined in the ITAR and EAR, may not be eligible to obtain authorization.
Base Salary Range:$76,700.00 - $105,490.00
At Sensata, our employees are the key to our success and growth. We recognize that each individual brings their own unique experience, therefore the base salary range information shown above is a general guideline only. Sensata considers several factors when extending an offer, including, but not limited to, a candidate’s experience and qualifications, as well as internal equity, market and business considerations. In addition to base salary, Sensata offers competitive medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans, along with education reimbursement, wellness programs, a 401(k) retirement plan with Company matching, and a variety of paid time off, such as vacation, sick, bereavement, and parental leave. Certain positions are also eligible for short-term incentive and long-term incentive programs.
Collaborating at Sensata means working with some of the world’s most talented people in an enriching environment that is constantly pushing towards the next best thing
Employees work across functions, countries and cultures gaining new perspectives through mutual respect and open communication
As OneSensata, we are working together to make things work together
Click here to view Sensata Recruitment Privacy Statement
Click here to view our Sensata Recruitment Privacy Statement for China
NOTE: If you are a current Sensata employee (or one of our Affiliates), please back out of this application and log into Workday via the Company Intranet to apply directly. Type "FIND JOBS" in the Workday search bar.