Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Customer Support Specialist
- As part of client support team you will be answering questions by phone and email;
- Work with GPS tracking platform in order to help to solve clients problems;
- All the time deeper your knowledge of GPS tracking platforms functionality in order to be competitive and to satisfy everyday customer needs;
- Close collaboration with other team members to organize technician work or to solve tickets.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent phone manner;
- Ability to quickly absorb information, adapt and respond to change;
- Problem-solving skills by working independently and with team members.
Experience / Qualifications
- Relevant work experience of at least 4 or more years
- Must be a team player able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Strong organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results
- Holds self-accountable to achieving goals and standards
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Experience in interfacing with customers, in a fast moving, high growth, and global company is preferred.
- Excellent English communication skills;
- Annual salary review;
- Pension Savings Plan. All employees will be enrolled in a voluntary 3rd pillar pension plan provided after passing probation;
- Extended holidays – extra days of annual paid leave;
- Life Insurance. All employees are covered by life Insurance plan after probation period which provides security and financial support to your immediate family;
- Health & Wellbeing. Physical and Mental wellbeing is important. After successfully completing probation employees are enrolled in the Health Insurance plan that provides reimbursement for a range of medical services, in-patient and out-patient treatment in public and private hospitals, preventive examinations and vaccines, reimbursements for prescriptions and additional benefit for pregnancy care, rehabilitation.
Collaborating at Sensata means working with some of the world’s most talented people in an enriching environment that is constantly pushing towards the next best thing.
Employees work across functions, countries and cultures gaining new perspectives through mutual respect and open communication.
As OneSensata, we are working together to make things work together.
Collaborating at Sensata means working with some of the world’s most talented people in an enriching environment that is constantly pushing towards the next best thing
Employees work across functions, countries and cultures gaining new perspectives through mutual respect and open communication
As OneSensata, we are working together to make things work together
Click here to view Sensata Recruitment Privacy Statement
Click here to view our Sensata Recruitment Privacy Statement for China
NOTE: If you are a current Sensata employee (or one of our Affiliates), please back out of this application and log into Workday via the Company Intranet to apply directly. Type "FIND JOBS" in the Workday search bar.