Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
- Responsible for performing electrical or mechanical troubleshooting to automation equipment which are used in the manufacturing process according to blueprints, operating or repair manuals, rough sketches or drawings and others.
- Adjust the equipment layout according to the layout plan.
- Execute the machine OEE continuous improvement to meet production requirement, just like machine downtime, production quality, machine cycle time and so on.
- Execute the machine ESH continuous improvement with Facility.
- Support new line transfer, setup, pilot run, and sustain & improvement.
- Execute line equipment and operation condition audit on shift.
- Execute line equipment preventive and predictive maintenance activities and continuous improve the PM procedure base on these activities.
- Assist service vendor do maintenance or repair machine.
- Summary & report as requested and execute other work task arranged.
- Majoring in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent areas, excellent fresh graduates can also be considered
- Above 1 Year of experience in equipment function.
- Good electrical / mechanical knowledge and communication skill, vacuum/ high pressure pneumatic system knowledge is preferred.
- Eager to learn and strong desire for continuous improvement.
- Basic English language ability in reading, writing and speaking.
- Can work on 3 shifts as requested.
Collaborating at Sensata means working with some of the world’s most talented people in an enriching environment that is constantly pushing towards the next best thing
Employees work across functions, countries and cultures gaining new perspectives through mutual respect and open communication
As OneSensata, we are working together to make things work together
Click here to view Sensata Recruitment Privacy Statement
Click here to view our Sensata Recruitment Privacy Statement for China
NOTE: If you are a current Sensata employee (or one of our Affiliates), please back out of this application and log into Workday via the Company Intranet to apply directly. Type "FIND JOBS" in the Workday search bar.