Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
We are seeking a Project Manager to lead cross-functional teams in the development and implementation of Battery Management Systems (BMS). BMS solutions comprises several cross-functional platform development projects covering all elements of development. From initiation and system definition, HW development of new MCU/CMU’s, SW development of embedded FW and PC applications, verification and validation. In all stages of the product life cycles. There is a large span of solutions from small portable low voltage solutions to large scalable high voltage systems in the 1000 volt range. Spanning across multiple industries. (e.g. Automotive, industrial to name a few).
Are you a Project Manager with a passion for leading the development of cutting-edge embedded systems for Battery Management Systems?
• Would you like to lead and drive cross-functional technical teams, within SW/HW/Systems development?
• Do you like to have a broad interface to customers, commercial, production/procurement to name a few?
• Are you passionate about project management, leadership, motivation and setting the direction for the teams?
• Are you looking for new challenges in a dynamic and innovative global organization?
Then Sensata/Lithium Balance’s CES-BMS division is the perfect place for you!
• Participates in all aspects of assigned programs throughout project lifecycles to ensure completion within the defined scope, quality, time and cost constraints
• Ensure successful and timely completion of project tasks and requirements in a timely and effective manner
• Monitor deadlines, budgets and activities
• Apply change, risk and resource management
• Resolve projects' issues
• Assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
• Ensure goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction and team member performance
• Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle
• Analyzing program risk
Experience / Qualifications
• A university degree required (i.e. Bachelors degree) or equivalent relevant work experience.
• Must be a team player able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks and demands
• Strong communication skills; oral, written and presentation
• Strong organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results
• Strong personal and professional ethical values and integrity
• Holds self-accountable to achieving goals and standards
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Strong interpersonal & collaboration skills to work effectively with all levels of the organization including suppliers and/or external customers
We are looking for someone with an educational background in Electrical or SW Engineering, or a related field with 2-5 years of experience managing the development and implementation of equivalent electronics products to Battery Management Systems.
Understanding of Embedded systems (HW/SW) would be beneficial
Experience in project management in an Agile SW development setup would be beneficial.
Experience delivering embedded electronics for regulated markets would be beneficial.
Collaborating at Sensata means working with some of the world’s most talented people in an enriching environment that is constantly pushing towards the next best thing
Employees work across functions, countries and cultures gaining new perspectives through mutual respect and open communication
As OneSensata, we are working together to make things work together
Click here to view Sensata Recruitment Privacy Statement
Click here to view our Sensata Recruitment Privacy Statement for China
NOTE: If you are a current Sensata employee (or one of our Affiliates), please back out of this application and log into Workday via the Company Intranet to apply directly. Type "FIND JOBS" in the Workday search bar.