Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Cyber Security Manager, HVOR
You will work with our global development teams and OEM customers to perform TARA analysis, concept design for cyber security features and support for embedded software stack for our growing systems portfolio for the Heavy Truck market.
- Lead security-related projects according to ISO/SAE 21434, UN R155, and UN R156 together with the Project Manager and execute the projects according to those standards
- Coordinate with all project stakeholders, including customers, suppliers, and service providers, related to security-relevant activities
- Elicit and assess the customer’s cyber security requirements
- Perform threat analysis and risk assessment, and derive cyber security goals and requirements
- Ensure that cyber security concepts are designed, implemented, and verified / validated according to the industry standards and ‘state of the art’ recommendations (ISO/SAE 21434, UN R155, and UN R156)
- Responsible for the documentation in the project to achieve cyber security compliance such as cyber security plan, cyber security case
- Support Penetration testing and Fuzz testing activities
- Support the definition, improvement and implementation of processes, methods, and tools for cyber security, and establish a security culture in the organization
- Look after the topic of cyber security from acquisition phase to SOP
- Management of cyber security vulnerabilities, cyber security incident responses during and after SOP
- Support Third party / Internal audits and assessments of cyber security work products and processes
- Coordinate with stakeholders to derive cyber security requirements for production and maintenance phase
Experience / Qualifications
- University degree in Electronics, Software or a related engineering discipline
- 10 + years’ experience in an Embedded Systems/Software role, strong experience of AUTOSAR Concept.
- Working knowledge of ISO21434 road vehicle cybersecurity engineering
- Strong configuration experience of CRYPTO BSW modules and HSM
- Knowledge of secure boot, secure software download, secure diagnostics, integrity validation data and debug interface (JTAG) locking
- Experience of Software configuration using Vector tool chain and integration on AUTOSAR based software architecture
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills with good understanding of system development methodologies, techniques, and tools
- Development of ECUs for automotive CAN buses. J1939 an advantage.
- Project experience of ASIL-A/B following ISO26262 process an advantage.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team and deliver results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to make a significant impact in a high growth environment
- Energetic, collaborative, self-motivated and autonomous
- Willingness to travel as required to global Sensata and customer sites
Collaborating at Sensata means working with some of the world’s most talented people in an enriching environment that is constantly pushing towards the next best thing
Employees work across functions, countries and cultures gaining new perspectives through mutual respect and open communication
As OneSensata, we are working together to make things work together
Click here to view Sensata Recruitment Privacy Statement
Click here to view our Sensata Recruitment Privacy Statement for China
NOTE: If you are a current Sensata employee (or one of our Affiliates), please back out of this application and log into Workday via the Company Intranet to apply directly. Type "FIND JOBS" in the Workday search bar.