Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
IDM supports multiple types of device hardware and firmware combinations. Due to this, the configuration is dynamic and templated, ensuring that each hardware/firmware combination receives the appropriate configuration format.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for implementing and maintaining our CI/CD pipelines, monitoring and optimizing the performance of our cloud infrastructure, and supporting the integration of new IoT devices and cloud platforms. You will work closely with our software engineering and hardware teams to ensure seamless and efficient deployment of our services.
• Leads the design, implementation and deployment of highly scalable microservices into the cloud
• Adopt a culture of high-quality software development
• Handles difficult problems by offering pragmatic and practical solutions
• Develops and maintains technical documentation
• Ensure appropriate automated unit and integration test coverage of developed code
• Collaborates with other team members to establish best practices and maintainable processes
Experience / Qualifications
• A university degree required (i.e. Bachelors degree) or equivalent relevant work experience.
• Must be a team player able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks and demands
• Strong communication skills; oral, written and presentation
• Strong organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results
• Strong personal and professional ethical values and integrity
• Holds self-accountable to achieving goals and standards
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Strong interpersonal & collaboration skills to work effectively with all levels of the organization including suppliers and/or external customers
Knowledge / Skill
- Hands-on experience with major cloud providers (Azure preferred).
- Experience with CI/CD tools and processes using GitLab or Bitbucket Pipelines.
- Proficient in containerization and orchestration technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with infrastructure as code - Terraform.
- Strong understanding of networking, security, and monitoring concepts.
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Python, Bash, or similar) for automation tasks.
- Familiarity with IoT network technologies and protocols, including MQTT, REST, AMQP, HTTPS, and WebSocket’s.
- Experience with Azure Services such as IoT Hub, Event Hub, Azure Functions, Blob Storage, Cosmos DB, Azure VMs, VNETs, and Azure Load Balancers is a plus.
- Design, implement, and maintain CI/CD pipelines to ensure efficient and reliable deployment of our services.
- Monitor and optimize the performance, scalability, and reliability of our cloud infrastructure.
- Develop and maintain infrastructure as code to streamline infrastructure provisioning and management.
- Collaborate with global software engineering and hardware teams to deliver projects on time with high quality.
- Contribute to team initiatives to improve the overall development process.
- Implement security best practices to protect our cloud infrastructure and applications.
Collaborating at Sensata means working with some of the world’s most talented people in an enriching environment that is constantly pushing towards the next best thing
Employees work across functions, countries and cultures gaining new perspectives through mutual respect and open communication
As OneSensata, we are working together to make things work together
Click here to view Sensata Recruitment Privacy Statement
Click here to view our Sensata Recruitment Privacy Statement for China
NOTE: If you are a current Sensata employee (or one of our Affiliates), please back out of this application and log into Workday via the Company Intranet to apply directly. Type "FIND JOBS" in the Workday search bar.