Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Battery Design Manager
• Manages the development of our products for new and existing customers
• Continuous coaching and development of team
• Administrates the efficient and effective planning and organization of the activities to timely deliver product or design with highest quality
• Translate customer requirements to the product test strategy and oversee design and product validation programs
• Manages involvement in projects and problem solving outside of own direct area
• Identifies the next generation of growth opportunities and support the smooth integration of new product developments and plan the roll-out of new technology
• Provide continuous coaching and development of team
Experience / Qualifications
• A university degree required (i.e. Bachelors degree) or equivalent relevant work experience.
• Ability to lead, coach, and develop team members
• Holds self and others accountable to achieving goals and standards
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to handle multiple competing tasks and demands
• Strong communication skills; oral, written and presentation
• Strong organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results
• Strong personal and professional ethical values and integrity
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Strong interpersonal & collaboration skills to work effectively with all levels of the organization including suppliers and/or external customers
At Sensata, our employees are the key to our success and growth. We recognize that each individual brings their own unique experience, therefore the base salary range information shown above is a general guideline only. Sensata considers several factors when extending an offer, including, but not limited to, a candidate’s experience and qualifications, as well as internal equity, market and business considerations. In addition to base salary, Sensata offers competitive medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans, along with education reimbursement, wellness programs, a 401(k) retirement plan with Company matching, and a variety of paid time off, such as vacation, sick, bereavement, and parental leave. Certain positions are also eligible for short-term incentive and long-term incentive programs.
This position requires eligibility to obtain authorization under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Non-US Persons, as defined in the ITAR and EAR, may not be eligible to obtain authorization.
Collaborating at Sensata means working with some of the world’s most talented people in an enriching environment that is constantly pushing towards the next best thing
Employees work across functions, countries and cultures gaining new perspectives through mutual respect and open communication
As OneSensata, we are working together to make things work together
Click here to view Sensata Recruitment Privacy Statement
Click here to view our Sensata Recruitment Privacy Statement for China
NOTE: If you are a current Sensata employee (or one of our Affiliates), please back out of this application and log into Workday via the Company Intranet to apply directly. Type "FIND JOBS" in the Workday search bar.