Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Project Engineering Supervisor
• Manages multiple engineering projects
• Assign tasks to team members to ensure that the team's overall resources are used effectively and that project deadlines are met
• Authorize changes that significantly impact the scope, budget, or timeline of a project
• Manages the most complex or critical engineering projects; monitor progress and performance against the project plan; identify and resolve operational problems and minimize delays
• Manages ongoing relationships with external contractors so that the organization receives satisfactory standards of service
Experience / Qualifications
• A university degree required (i.e. Bachelors degree) or equivalent relevant work experience.
• Ability to lead, coach, and develop team members
• Holds self and others accountable to achieving goals and standards
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to handle multiple competing tasks and demands
• Strong communication skills; oral, written and presentation
• Strong organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results
• Strong personal and professional ethical values and integrity
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Strong interpersonal & collaboration skills to work effectively with all levels of the organization including suppliers and/or external customers
- Continuous Improvement: Applies Six Sigma methodologies to improve processes and efficiencies across engineering projects.
- Team Development: Actively participates in the coaching and career development of team members for potential leadership roles.
- Six Sigma Black Belt: Highly preferred but not mandatory. If not already certified, willingness to obtain certification is expected.
- Industry Experience: Prior experience in electronic manufacturing is highly desirable.
Collaborating at Sensata means working with some of the world’s most talented people in an enriching environment that is constantly pushing towards the next best thing
Employees work across functions, countries and cultures gaining new perspectives through mutual respect and open communication
As OneSensata, we are working together to make things work together
Click here to view Sensata Recruitment Privacy Statement
Click here to view our Sensata Recruitment Privacy Statement for China
NOTE: If you are a current Sensata employee (or one of our Affiliates), please back out of this application and log into Workday via the Company Intranet to apply directly. Type "FIND JOBS" in the Workday search bar.