Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
• Responsibilities include gathering requirements, gaining business consensus, performing vendor and product evaluations, mentoring business and development resources, deliver solutions, training and documentation
• Creates initiatives and setting them into clear team objectives and concrete individual goals, aligning appropriately with other groups for efficient, coordinated action
• Leads the implementation of the strategy roadmap for enterprise data, implementation and data management for new data sources, publicly available data, business-to-business partnerships and advanced data analytics systems
• Creates new utilization for advanced data analysis, including statistical analysis, data mining techniques, and use of computational packages
• Frames and conducts complex analyses and experiments using various statistical techniques
Experience / Qualifications
• A university degree required (i.e. Bachelors degree) or equivalent relevant work experience.
• Business ethics - Ability to practice and behave consistently and effectively in areas of business practice and conflicts of interest
• Communication - Ability to communicate effectively by getting the right message across to the right people at the right time on a regular basis
• Customer Orientation - Ability to meet customers’ expectations by identifying and anticipating customers’ needs and integrating these into work; ability to develop new added value for customers and act with the customer in mind
• Result orientation - Ability to take steps personally to ensure that mutual goals and performance targets are met within the appropriate timeframe
• Teamwork - Ability to work with others and work synergistically with fellow team-members
• Planning and Organizing - Ability to plan, prioritize and organize work and schedules in all areas to meet requirements
• Problem solving - Ability to reach logical conclusions to situations by appropriately analyzing the situation. Balances the benefits, risks and consequences of actions
• Time Management - Ability to assessing your ability to manage your time, and the effectiveness of your team to reach department objectives
• Conflict management - Ability to recognize and work towards a mutually agreeable solution when confronted with conflict
• Decision making - Ability to think through possibilities and make sound decisions with appropriate degree of risk; knows when he / she has enough data to make an informed decision
• Resilience - Ability to work under pressure and prioritize
• Strategic thinking - Ability to turn strategy into action, to see the big picture and use this ability productively
• Managing objectives - Ability to decide what needs to be accomplished and design a plan to achieve the desired results
• Team Management - Ability to delegate, motivate, mentor, develop and manage team to achieve objectives. Manage external resource against SLA and operational metrics
• Budget Management - Ability to project and present annual operation Expense and Capital budget in departmental budget process
- Architect, Design and implement integration solutions that connect various systems and applications within and outside the organization leveraging MuleSoft, Informatica, Oracle SOA and API Management Solutions.
- Work closely with business stakeholders, technical teams, and other architects to ensure that integration strategies align with business objectives. Work with development and delivery teams to ensure that integration solutions are implemented efficiently and effectively.
- Analyze business requirements and design integration solutions that meet those requirements. Coordinate with resources from IT, customers, and suppliers to architect and implement complete end-to-end integration solutions.
- Actively participate in implementing Hybrid Integration Platform through Integration Modernization initiatives like B2B iPaaS, API Developer Portal and Intelligent API Security
- Identify opportunities for additional integrations that will deliver business value and opportunities to simplify existing footprint.
Collaborating at Sensata means working with some of the world’s most talented people in an enriching environment that is constantly pushing towards the next best thing
Employees work across functions, countries and cultures gaining new perspectives through mutual respect and open communication
As OneSensata, we are working together to make things work together
Click here to view Sensata Recruitment Privacy Statement
Click here to view our Sensata Recruitment Privacy Statement for China
NOTE: If you are a current Sensata employee (or one of our Affiliates), please back out of this application and log into Workday via the Company Intranet to apply directly. Type "FIND JOBS" in the Workday search bar.