Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Client Solution Manager
• Manages the activities related to Information Technology in the company, involving the definition, development, maintenance and operation of systems
• Collaborates on maintaining the area's technological level up to date, conducting studies and implementing new procedures and techniques
• Manages the selection of hardware, software and supplies
Experience / Qualifications
• A university degree required (i.e. Bachelors degree) or equivalent relevant work experience.
• Business ethics - Ability to practice and behave consistently and effectively in areas of business practice and conflicts of interest
• Communication - Ability to communicate effectively by getting the right message across to the right people at the right time on a regular basis
• Customer Orientation - Ability to meet customers’ expectations by identifying and anticipating customers’ needs and integrating these into work; ability to develop new added value for customers and act with the customer in mind
• Result orientation - Ability to take steps personally to ensure that mutual goals and performance targets are met within the appropriate timeframe
• Teamwork - Ability to work with others and work synergistically with fellow team-members
• Planning and Organizing - Ability to plan, prioritize and organize work and schedules in all areas to meet requirements
• Problem solving - Ability to reach logical conclusions to situations by appropriately analyzing the situation. Balances the benefits, risks and consequences of actions
• Time Management - Ability to assessing your ability to manage your time, and the effectiveness of your team to reach department objectives
• Conflict management - Ability to recognize and work towards a mutually agreeable solution when confronted with conflict
• Resilience - Ability to work under pressure and prioritize
· Research and prepare the standard computer ‘build’ to accommodate Sensata’ s standard operating system, hardware, accessories, and software.
· Create and maintain the process of distribution of the operating system, system patches, applications, and application patches to existing staff computers.
· Ensure that the Sensata supported operating system, application, and hardware solutions are appropriate to Sensata business users.
· Optimize the deployment process to allow new workstations to be deployed to Sensata business users.
· Evaluate PC hardware to adopt as enterprise standards.
· In-depth knowledge and experience configuring and troubleshooting Windows OS and various hardware/software related problems.
· Competent and knowledgeable of windows-based computer systems and hardware.
· Create, maintain, and deploy standard PC images for Sensata various business environments.
· Responsible of enterprise level software packaging/discovery/delivery via Tanium
· Responsible for Software/patch delivery via SCCM
· Resolve escalated Sensata computing environment incidents received by the Tier 2 PC support engineers.
· Provide training and technical guidance to the Tier 2 PC support engineers.
· Assist other technical support staff as needed.
Collaborating at Sensata means working with some of the world’s most talented people in an enriching environment that is constantly pushing towards the next best thing
Employees work across functions, countries and cultures gaining new perspectives through mutual respect and open communication
As OneSensata, we are working together to make things work together
Click here to view Sensata Recruitment Privacy Statement
Click here to view our Sensata Recruitment Privacy Statement for China
NOTE: If you are a current Sensata employee (or one of our Affiliates), please back out of this application and log into Workday via the Company Intranet to apply directly. Type "FIND JOBS" in the Workday search bar.