Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
- This position requires you to design, supervise the build, and debug the manufacturing equipment Sensata uses to assemble and test our devices.
- Do the equipment documentation (3D CAD models, BOM, drawings and specifications).
- The Senior Mechanical Engineer will be involved in multiple projects simultaneously, with projects at different stages and often working within an international team.
- You need to modify and optimize existing designs to meet customer requirements and to improve performance, quality, and cost.
- Do testing and commissioning of the equipment.
- You will be working as part of a cross functional team with mechanical, electrical, software and process development engineers on the equipment design; in some cases, you will be the team leader.
- You will support the projects from inception through installation and debug (which will likely be in a different country).
- Need to be familiar with the manufacturing processes and latest technologies.
- Ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience in related field.
- Strong comprehension of engineering principles required prior work experience in a design environment a big plus.
- Collaborate effectively with team members while maintaining strong sense of individual responsibility.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with superiors, subordinates, suppliers, and customers.
- Understanding of Mechanical Engineering principles, materials, mechanics, and heat transfer
- Experience/proficiency with SolidWorks & Microsoft project.
- Ability to cope with fast-paced, rapidly changing project requirements.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be highly motivated, customer focused, able to prioritize, detailed, capable of multitasking, able to follow through on all tasks to completion.
- General understanding of projects, contracts terms, concepts, and terminology.
- Some travel for equipment installation and commissioning will be required.
- Good communication skills, written and verbally, in Bulgarian and English language.
- Clean driving license is required
Collaborating at Sensata means working with some of the world’s most talented people in an enriching environment that is constantly pushing towards the next best thing
Employees work across functions, countries and cultures gaining new perspectives through mutual respect and open communication
As OneSensata, we are working together to make things work together
Click here to view Sensata Recruitment Privacy Statement
Click here to view our Sensata Recruitment Privacy Statement for China
NOTE: If you are a current Sensata employee (or one of our Affiliates), please back out of this application and log into Workday via the Company Intranet to apply directly. Type "FIND JOBS" in the Workday search bar.