Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
- Equipment technician, with a degree in maintenance, electronics, or mechanics.
- Perform preventive and predictive maintenance to conserve machinery with OEE standards.
- mplementation of Kaizen to improve Mean Time Between Failure and Mean Time to Repair.
- Generate list of critical spare parts and consumables.
- Follow up on spare parts purchase orders.
- Maintain ESH (Environment, Safety, Healthy) guidelines.
- Provide production line support focused on priorities set by manufacturing team.
- Ensure that the manufacturing equipment is in working condition, providing the preventive, corrective maintenance necessary to facilitate production without defects caused by the equipment.
- Determining with the manufacturing supervisor or the equipment supervisor, the priority of attention of each machine to be attended.
- Analyzing the problem and / or asking the operator of the equipment the problems that arise
- Repairing the equipment Testing the equipment to ensure its correct operation
- Delivering the equipment to the operator
- Requesting the team engineer to check the equipment to be attended
- Planning and negotiating with the manufacturing supervisor the availability of equipment
- Preparing the necessary equipment to provide maintenance
- Performing equipment maintenance
- Verifying its functionality once the maintenance is finished
- Delivering the equipment in working conditions.
Collaborating at Sensata means working with some of the world’s most talented people in an enriching environment that is constantly pushing towards the next best thing
Employees work across functions, countries and cultures gaining new perspectives through mutual respect and open communication
As OneSensata, we are working together to make things work together
Click here to view Sensata Recruitment Privacy Statement
Click here to view our Sensata Recruitment Privacy Statement for China
NOTE: If you are a current Sensata employee (or one of our Affiliates), please back out of this application and log into Workday via the Company Intranet to apply directly. Type "FIND JOBS" in the Workday search bar.