Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
• Leads in the analysis and recommendations of job evaluations, salary administration and other related programs
• Performs various market analyses, internal equity audits, data audits, and metric analyses
• Leads in global compensation surveys
• Participates in compensation survey process including job matching, survey participation and utilizing data results to ensure competitive positioning and reports on trends and impact on the organization
• Leads the administration of compensation programs and plan analytics
Experience / Qualifications
• A university degree required (i.e. Bachelors degree) or equivalent relevant work experience.
• Must be a team player able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks and demands
• Strong communication skills; oral, written and presentation
• Strong organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results
• Strong personal and professional ethical values and integrity
• Holds self-accountable to achieving goals and standards
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Strong interpersonal & collaboration skills to work effectively with all levels of the organization including suppliers and/or external customers
- Ability to gather and analyze data.
- Skill in analyzing and evaluating job descriptions
- Experience in compensation surveys.
Collaborating at Sensata means working with some of the world’s most talented people in an enriching environment that is constantly pushing towards the next best thing
Employees work across functions, countries and cultures gaining new perspectives through mutual respect and open communication
As OneSensata, we are working together to make things work together
Click here to view Sensata Recruitment Privacy Statement
Click here to view our Sensata Recruitment Privacy Statement for China
NOTE: If you are a current Sensata employee (or one of our Affiliates), please back out of this application and log into Workday via the Company Intranet to apply directly. Type "FIND JOBS" in the Workday search bar.