Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Electronics PCB Designer
- Support the Electrical Design Engineering team in the design of Printed Circuit Board Assemblies (PCBAs) and Flex Circuit Assemblies (FCAs) using Altium Designer.
- Learn and follow Sensata PCBA/FCA process/guidelines
- Perform symbol and footprint creation for new electrical components.
- Perform parts placement ensuring critical parts and board outlines are as defined by Mechanical and Electrical engineers.
- Perform Routing and follow stack-up defined by the Design Engineer to PCBs of medium complexity, typically used in embedded systems with 6-8 layer PCBs
- Drawing and design file generation (Gerber files, pick and place files, …) to support PCB fab and assembly Including communication with fab and assembly suppliers
- Preparation and release of pre-release and production release documentation related to the creation and submittal of ECOs
- in support of EE team
- Associates Degree or higher degree as an Electronics Technician or other electronics-based scientific degree
- Minimum of 2 years directly applicable experience doing PCBA/FCA Designs using Altium Designer
- Ability to independently complete complex PCBA/FCA designs following Engineering guidelines and process
- Significant Online Collaboration using MS Teams with other engineering disciplines in remote locations globally: electrical engineers, mechanical designers and engineers, software engineers, and manufacturing engineers.
- This will at times require flexibility with schedule to accommodate different time zones working directly with engineers 1 on 1 (no playing email tag with layout instructions/changes)
- Possess excellent inter-personal skills and a high level of communication skills
Collaborating at Sensata means working with some of the world’s most talented people in an enriching environment that is constantly pushing towards the next best thing
Employees work across functions, countries and cultures gaining new perspectives through mutual respect and open communication
As OneSensata, we are working together to make things work together
Click here to view Sensata Recruitment Privacy Statement
Click here to view our Sensata Recruitment Privacy Statement for China
NOTE: If you are a current Sensata employee (or one of our Affiliates), please back out of this application and log into Workday via the Company Intranet to apply directly. Type "FIND JOBS" in the Workday search bar.