Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Finance Intern- Summer 2024
The Finance Interns will be assigned to a specific project within one of our business units. Projects will be supporting tasks focused on the global business unit’s month end close, forecast, profit and loss, planning process and etc. Assigned projects will be high visibility, strategic projects that will make an impact on the organization.
As an Finance Intern possible responsibilities could include:
- Outstanding leadership potential
- Passion for learning
- Demonstrated critical & strategic thinking capability
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to influence and build rapport with colleagues and customers
- Proven ability to plan, organize and drive business results
- Self-starter capable of leading in a matrixed environment
- Ability to present to senior management internally
Successful candidates will be able to:
- Work within a team
- Have communication skills
- Extracurricular activities are a plus
- Must be currently pursuing B.S or M.S. Finance, Economics or related field.
- U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident is NOT required for this position, however proper work authorizations will be required.
Collaborating at Sensata means working with some of the world’s most talented people in an enriching environment that is constantly pushing towards the next best thing
Employees work across functions, countries and cultures gaining new perspectives through mutual respect and open communication
As OneSensata, we are working together to make things work together
Click here to view Sensata Recruitment Privacy Statement
Click here to view our Sensata Recruitment Privacy Statement for China
NOTE: If you are a current Sensata employee (or one of our Affiliates), please back out of this application and log into Workday via the Company Intranet to apply directly. Type "FIND JOBS" in the Workday search bar.