Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Supply Chain/Procurement Intern- Summer 2024
Supply Chain Interns will be assigned to a specific project within one of our Global Operations functions (Planning, Logistics, Customer Service, Procurement, or Manufacturing Operations). Assigned projects will be high visibility, strategic projects that will make an impact on the organization.
- Outstanding leadership potential
- Passion for learning
- Desire to start your career in Operations
- Able to lead in a rapid growth environment
- Demonstrated critical & strategic thinking capability
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to influence and build rapport with colleagues and customers
- Proven ability to plan, organize and drive business results
- Self-starter capable of leading in a matrixed environment
- Ability to operate and communicate as part of a global team
- Ability to present to senior management both internally and externally
- Working towards Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or related field
- Prior work experience a plus
- Campus or extracurricular involvement a plus
- Must be currently pursuing B.S or M.S. Finance, Economics or related field.
- U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident is NOT required for this position, however proper work authorizations will be required.
Collaborating at Sensata means working with some of the world’s most talented people in an enriching environment that is constantly pushing towards the next best thing
Employees work across functions, countries and cultures gaining new perspectives through mutual respect and open communication
As OneSensata, we are working together to make things work together
Click here to view Sensata Recruitment Privacy Statement
Click here to view our Sensata Recruitment Privacy Statement for China
NOTE: If you are a current Sensata employee (or one of our Affiliates), please back out of this application and log into Workday via the Company Intranet to apply directly. Type "FIND JOBS" in the Workday search bar.