Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Product Marketing Intern- Summer 2024
Internship projects vary from year to year and are based on current business needs at the time of the internship. Details will be provided prior to your start date. All projects will be with guidance from the Product Marketing team.
As a Product Marketing Intern possible responsibilities could include:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support execution of the portfolio strategy for the Industrial business unit focusing on Industrial Sensing & IoT
- Performing market research and competitive analysis related to product markets
- Managing digital marketing campaigns and marketing collateral
- Participating in new product launch activities and ensuring customers and the worldwide sales force are aware of new product introductions
- Drive pricing comparison strategy and assist in annual price update process
Successful candidates will:
- Be curious and passionate about learning
- Apply core marketing concepts to address complex, unfamiliar, and novel problems
- Clearly and concisely communicate complex information to peers, managers, and customers
- Take initiative and think creatively
- Overcome obstacles and tenaciously drive to achieve goals
- Achieve results with teams, as a colleague and as a leader
- Must be currently pursuing a undergrad or masters level degree (e.g. MBA) with interest or focus in marketing from an accredited program
- U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident is NOT required for this position, however proper work authorizations will be required.
Collaborating at Sensata means working with some of the world’s most talented people in an enriching environment that is constantly pushing towards the next best thing
Employees work across functions, countries and cultures gaining new perspectives through mutual respect and open communication
As OneSensata, we are working together to make things work together
Click here to view Sensata Recruitment Privacy Statement
Click here to view our Sensata Recruitment Privacy Statement for China
NOTE: If you are a current Sensata employee (or one of our Affiliates), please back out of this application and log into Workday via the Company Intranet to apply directly. Type "FIND JOBS" in the Workday search bar.