Advisor Learning Portoflio
Royal Dutch Shell
Human Resources Jobs
Job Family Group:
Posting Start Date:
This is an exciting opportunity for motivated and ambitious professionals with an interest in data processing and visualization, digital automation and CI. You will have the opportunity to proactively support the health of learning portfolios by leveraging data analytics and business partnering to ensure learning interventions are high impact, fit for purpose, and cost-effective; aligned with targeted business-owned desired outcomes, through working closely with the Learning Solutions and Academies Managers and their teams.
Where you fit in
You will be part of the Portfolio Services Team, comprised of Portfolio Advisors, who looks after the end-to-end portfolio management of the global learning portfolios within Shell. You will also work together with our key stakeholders from our Learning Excellence team and Learning Solutions / Academies teams.
About the role
As the Portfolio Advisor, you are expected to:
- Act as a thought partner to key stakeholders and surface opportunities to bend/borrow/buy content, address content duplications, and align the courses’ delivery methods with their targeted outcomes using portfolio reviews.
- Analyze and derive insights from learner data, together with Learning Solutions/Academies Managers/Teams to evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of their learning programs and initiatives.
- Guide learning design decisions and evolve learning portfolios towards the concept of 'learning in the flow of work’.
- Collaborate with People Insights Team and other functional teams to ensure consistency & data quality in learning portfolio & learner consumption data.
- Partner with Learning Solutions and Academies on curating and creating impactful learning, and function as an integrator of the different learning design processes, systems, and support teams while championing the Learning Operations service model to stakeholders.
- Work closely with learning teams and support functions to keep learning data evergreen through periodic data quality checks.
- Collaborate with Learning Excellence teams and support functions to consistently build and apply ODL processes, standards, policies and methodologies and drive efficiencies.
- Support stakeholders in enhancing the learner experience and the delivery of the learning portfolio through Knowledge Management initiatives.
- Identify and leverage best practices and CI/standardization opportunities across Shell by engaging with fellow portfolio advisors and developing cross-business knowledge.
- Ensure stakeholder satisfaction through effective business partnering and the timely provision of key deliverables that support learner-centric and impactful solutions.
- Engage stakeholders in addressing portfolio priorities aligned to business needs and seek opportunities that would aid in the implementation/delivery of high-impact portfolio projects.
- Support other high-impact, high touch projects to drive desired learning transformation objectives, focused on creating a more streamlined ODL organization to enable existing and emerging Shell businesses to be competitive.
What we need from you
- Collaborative in ways of working while delivering team and individual goals including possessing an eye for detail and a learner mindset
- Strong communication and senior stakeholder management skills
- 2-3 years’ experience in data analytics and related tools (R, Python, SQL, Alteryx)
- Well versed in data visualization with a keen understanding of design & visualization principles
- Experienced in using various visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI)
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to solve problems creatively
- Market research background, a plus
- Amenable to report following a mid-shift working pattern (2pm to 11pm or 3pm to 12mn PH time)
Shell Business Operations (SBO) Manila forms the operational backbone of business processes that help deliver Shell’s business solutions across the globe. We are focused on driving excellent corporate performance in Finance, Human Resources, Customer Service, Order-to-Delivery, and Contracting and Procurement. Diversity is key at SBO Manila, and our employees reflect the innovation that stems from a diverse workforce. By joining the company, you will benefit from an industry-leading development program that will see you tap into a pool of expert knowledge that will help propel your career.
An innovative place to work
There’s never been a more exciting time to work at Shell. Everyone here is helping solve one of the biggest challenges facing the world today: bringing the benefits of energy to everyone on the planet, whilst managing the risks of climate change.
Our business has been built on a foundation of innovative technology and skilled employees. By providing energy to sustain people’s lives for more than a hundred years, Shell has become one of the world’s leading companies.
Join us and you’ll be adding your talent and imagination to a business with the ambition to shape the future. At Shell, everyone does their part.
An inclusive place to work
Shell is working to become one of the most diverse, equitable, and inclusive organizations in the world. We are taking steps to create an environment where everyone – from our employees to our customers, partners, and suppliers – feels valued, respected, and has a strong sense of belonging.
To achieve this, we must ensure all people are treated fairly, irrespective of their race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, ethnic origin, nationality, or other status.
To power progress together, we need to attract and develop the brightest minds and make sure every voice is heard. Here are just some of the ways we are nurturing an inclusive environment – one where you can express your ideas, extend your skills, and reach your potential.
We’re closing the gender gap – whether that’s through action on equal pay or by enabling more women to reach senior roles in engineering and technology.
We’re striving to be a pioneer of an inclusive and diverse workplace, promoting equality for employees regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity.
We consider ourselves a flexible employer and want to support you finding the right balance. We encourage you to discuss this with us in your application.
A rewarding place to work
Combine our creative, collaborative environment and global operations with an impressive range of benefits and joining Shell becomes an inspired career choice.
We’re huge advocates for career development. We’ll encourage you to try new roles and experience new settings. By pushing people to reach their potential, we frequently help them find skills they never knew they had, or make career moves they never thought possible.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Shell/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.