Delivery Assurance Analyst
Royal Dutch Shell
Downstream Supply Chain
Job Family Group:
August 25, 2023
Posting Start Date:
- To liaise with drivers, hauliers, customers (IVR), CSC and scheduling teams to perform amendments to the schedule during its execution, manage customer enquiries and process urgent orders.
- Primary contact point for the hauliers to advise truck drivers of necessary amendments to plan
- Manage deviation from plan, i.e. process in GSAP any post schedule amendments to the shift: Left on board, plant/depot change, load quantity changes, compartment changes, trip sequence change, vehicle change, orders scheduled not delivered
- Receive urgent order requests and create urgent orders within framework of delivery promise. Provide feedback of changes to planned shipments to schedulers and scheduling admin team, particularly to VMI customers
- Handle customer enquiries to change/amend orders, evaluate the real need and feasibility for scheduling changes, and liaise with scheduling team where appropriate. Ensure any Special Instructions noted on the orders have been processed
- Initiate surcharges for Left on Board and urgent orders to the customers.
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints. Ensure documentation and filing is accurate, up to date and accessible
- Assess/handle unplanned issues arising from delivery/system constraints.
- Assess the implications of HSSE requirements, customer on-site HSSE risk, discharge requirements of drivers
- Ensure compliant scheduling with VRIP rules
- Feedback effectively to scheduling team and scheduling admin
- Continuously rotating shift system (working in 2 shifts (from Sunday 22:00 till Saturday 22:00)
- Workload in Festive periods, price change days, high season (summer) and weekends
- RTS Growth
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Shell/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.