Functional Analyst - S4 EWM/TM
Royal Dutch Shell
Information Technology (IT)
Job Family Group:
June 20, 2023
Posting Start Date:
Projects and Technology
Where you fit in
Information and Digital Engineering drives you with the business value through providing world class technical, functional, and consulting expertise to deliver the right skills, at the right time, in the right place. In IT Engineering you will have opportunities to work on IT projects, Programme, and products across the value chain of Shell. Our technical career paths will support your personal development through learning and certifications. We are the home of technical talent where you can grow your career, develop leading edge skills, and deepen your business knowledge.
What’s the Role
- As a Functional Analyst – S4 HANA EWM & TM/LBN you will be responsible for identifying and documenting the business needs of the clients and stakeholders.
- Should have an in-depth hands-on SAP S4 Supply Chain & Logistics Foundation experience, with specific knowledge in at least two of these process areas – EWM, TM & LBN.
- Should have practical experience in implementing S4 HANA EWM & TM/LBN, along with Functional working experience with Supply Chain & Logistics.
- Exposure as Subject Matter Expert in Warehouse management, Transportation & Logistics space, handling complex programs/projects in multi-culture environment.
- Good exposure in setting up and work with Workflow and interfaces in the S4 HANA system.
- Awareness in Basic ABAP with good knowledge on S4/HANA.
- Accountable for all work performed and delivered for the respective process Areas.
- Lead a Project with quality deliverables & manage resources from project delivery perspective.
- Responsible for timely delivery of Change requests, Data requests, Incidents and Requests, as per business needs
- Responsible for supporting the CC Lead in staffing & operational activities such as resource planning, mobilization, recruitment.
- Work with the Natural teams to achieve better collaboration & be a part of driving continuous improvements.
- Process Adherence, BC compliance and participation in Audits.
- To drive initiatives within the Competency Centre for continuous improvement & business value maximization. Identify and work with Shell Staff and Vendor Partners on Continuous Improvement Initiative, exploring ways to achieve Cost Savings for the Organization.
- Good communication skills & exposure in working in Natural Team across other Team members.
What we need from you
- 4-year Degree in IT engineering related fields.
- Certification in S4 HANA – EWM or TM or LBN is preferred.
- Minimum of 10 - 15 year's experience in SAP EWM, TM or LBN areas with exposure to S4 HANA implementation in Supply Chain, Warehousing & Logistics area.
- 2- 5 years of Domain exposure (in Procurement) preferable (Service / Manufacturing / Oil / Gas Industry).
- Hands on experience in implementation of SAP EWM / TM or LBN modules in SAP.
Shell is a global energy company where we work towards powering progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. In India Shell has its businesses footprint in Information Technology, Projects & Technology, Finance Operations, Integrated Gas, Downstream & Upstream spread across more than 7 main locations.
An innovative place to work
There’s never been a more exciting time to work at Shell. Everyone here is helping solve one of the biggest challenges facing the world today: bringing the benefits of energy to everyone on the planet, whilst managing the risks of climate change.
Join us and you’ll add your talent and imagination to a business with the power to shape the future – whether by investing in renewables, exploring new ways to store energy or developing technology that helps the world to use energy more efficiently.
An inclusive place to work
To power progress together, we need to attract and develop the brightest minds and make sure every voice is heard. Here are just some of the ways we’re nurturing an inclusive environment – one where you can express your ideas, extend your skills and reach your potential.
· We’re creating a space, where people with disabilities can excel through transparent recruitment process, workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Feel free to let us know about your circumstances when you apply and we’ll take it from there.
· We’re closing the gender gap – whether, that’s through action on equal pay or by enabling more women to reach senior roles in engineering and technology.
· We’re striving to be a pioneer of an inclusive and diverse workplace, promoting equality for employees regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity.
· We consider ourselves a flexible employer and want to support you finding the right balance. We encourage you to discuss this with us in your application.
A rewarding place to work
Combine our creative, collaborative environment and global operations with an impressive range of benefits and joining Shell becomes an inspired career choice.
We’re huge advocates for career development. We’ll encourage you to try new roles and experience new settings. By pushing people to reach their potential, we frequently help them find skills they never knew they had, or make career moves they never thought possible.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Shell/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.