Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Channel Account Manager US Central/West
At ReversingLabs, our software supply chain security and threat intelligence solutions have become essential to advancing cybersecurity maturity around the globe. We're on a journey to expand adoption and accelerate growth by hiring top talent across the security industry.
Notable breaches such as SolarWinds, CircleCI and 3CX have elevated software supply chain security as a top initiative across every organization developing or purchasing software. Only ReversingLabs delivers the software package analysis speed and intelligence needed to protect against this critical area of risk.
Our vision is clear. Arming every company with end-to-end insights to ensure development releases securely, IT purchases safely, and the SOC can effectively detect, isolate and respond. We are seeking extraordinary talent for this game-changing opportunity to help forge this transformational journey at ReversingLabs.
You, as the Channel Account Manager, leverage channel partners to drive growth and sales productivity. They drive collaboration and engagement with partners via account mapping sessions, develop Partner Account Plans, partner with marketing to execute channel-marketing events, recruit and onboard new partners, and support the sales teams that you are mapped to. You will build strong relationships with key information security channel partners throughout the region, including both National Partners and local headquartered regional partners. Leverage strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills and be able to clearly and effectively articulate ReversingLabs value, and help partners understand how ReversingLabs will be critical to their business growth and strategic initiatives.
What You Will Do
- Build and maintain strong, mutually beneficial relationships with channel partners
- Act as the main point of contact for channel partners and address their needs and concerns
- Train and educate channel partners on ReversingLabs products, services and sales strategies
- Assist in developing sales and marketing strategies to drive partner-led sales
- Monitor and assess the performance of channel partners against predefined sales targets and KPIs
- Work with channel partners to develop and manage sales pipelines
- Stay informed about market trends, competitor activities and industry developments
- Address any conflicts or issues that may arise between the company and channel partners
- Prepare sales forecasts and reports for senior management
What We Are Looking For
- The ideal candidate must have a technology background that includes but not limited to - application security, SOAR, SIEM, SOC, EDR, TPRM.
- Prior experience selling the Security Orchestration platform and SIEM solutions into the SOC
- Prior startup experience is also a must to be most successful in this role
- Proven experience in channel management, partner relationships or sales
- Expertise in managing sales opportunities from prospect to closure
- Demonstrated ability to forecast and manage information using SalesForce.com
- Extensive contacts in the information security field
- Ability to manage multiple high priority tasks to successful completion
- Ability to work in a fast paced, geographically dispersed organization
- 4 Year Bachelor of Arts or Science degree preferred
- 5+ years successful experience in security software industry
- Ability to travel as needed to meet with channel partners
- Competitive compensation packages (base & bonus)
- HRA - Medical with deductible reimbursements
- Employer paid dental, vision, disability & life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (health & dependent)
- Flexible PTO
- Quarterly (3 day) Wellness Weekends
- Pet insurance
- All employees receive a complimentary membership to the Calm app, promoting mental well-being and stress reduction
- Volunteer Time allowance of 8 hours yearly to support the 501c of your choice
- Opportunities for advancement
- Innovative and collaborative work environment
ReversingLabs was founded in 2009 with the mission to offer the ultimate threat detection solutions. Our security products are used by some of the largest organizations in the world, including 2 of the top 3 banks, 4 of the top 6 software companies, and 2 of the top 6 insurance companies. We have been honored with numerous awards through the years including the 2023 Global InfoSec Award, 2022 CDM Global Infosec Awards, 2021 SC Media Trust Award for Best Threat Intelligence Technology, a 2020 Stevie Award, and the 2017 JPMorgan Chase Hall of Innovation Award for our truly unique malware and explainable threat intelligence products.
Our pioneering technologies, exceptional products, and successful customer deployments also drove investments in ReversingLabs by some of the prominent investors in the world. With remote employees throughout the United States and England, and offices in Boston, United States and Zagreb, Croatia, ReversingLabs will continue to deliver groundbreaking innovation with top global talent.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ReversingLabs is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status. If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly. ReversingLabs is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.