Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Senior Product Marketing Manager, Threat Intelligence
At ReversingLabs, our application security and threat intelligence solutions have become essential to advance cybersecurity around the globe. We're now on a journey to expand adoption and accelerate growth, funded by our recent Series B investment, to hire top talent across the security industry.
This is a game-changing opportunity. We know every application threatens businesses with new supply chain risks. ReversingLabs is the only company to dissect any binary at the speed, scale, and explainability to protect the enterprise end-to-end.
Our vision is clear. Arming every company with the insight to ensure every piece of software built or bought is secure, can be trusted, and that every threat is detected. We are seeking extraordinary talent to help forge this transformational journey at ReversingLabs.
You as the Product Marketing Manager, Threat Intelligence will be responsible for marketing our Malware Analysis and Threat Intelligence solutions. You will be attached at the hip with Product Management, Sales, and Marketing, collaborating to maintain drive brand awareness, demand generation, and growth while ensuring sales are properly enabled. As a major contributor to sales enablement, you will spend time developing sales playbooks, presentations, compelling buyer-journey content, and targeted account-based marketing materials to ensure sales goals are achieved. This role is a combination of strategy, creativity, and execution that will require resilience, energy, and determination to be successful. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Product Marketing, the Product Marketing Manager will play a key role in developing and executing our go-to-market programs and campaigns that drive demand, accelerate the sales cycle, and build our brand awareness and thought leadership.
What You Will Do:
- Possess deep domain expertise in threats, threat intelligence, threat hunting, and malware
- Work alongside the product management team and develop, update, and maintain all relevant product content supporting the full solution suite
- Strong cross-functional collaboration with product management, sales, and marketing, as well as demand generation, content marketing, field marketing, and communications
- Maintain updated persona-based profiles and value propositions for usage across sales and demand generation content
- Develop sales playbooks, discovery guides, competitive briefs, customer presentations, and ROI tools
- Consistently engage with customers to fuel reference programs, customer advisory boards, case study production and customer events
- Develop white papers, solution briefs, eBooks, blogs, videos and how-to guides with clear and compelling value propositions across the customer journey
- Develop customer and personalized materials in support of ABM and targeted account list programs across enterprise and BD accounts
- Work alongside the Technical Marketing team to produce compelling first-touch demos, webinars, and technical presentations.
- Maintain and communicate updated sales enablement materials through recurring communications and a centralized sales enablement platform
- Play a major role in delivering recurring sales onboarding and training that’s consistently measured for continuous improvement
- Work closely with demand generation to meet global lead, pipeline and sales objectives
- Speak at industry events in addition to customer and partner-facing webinars
- Gather and analyze sales enablement, campaign, product, and win/loss performance
What We Are Looking For:
- 3+ years working at threat intelligence, threat detection, and cybersecurity organizations required
- 5+ years of B2B product marketing experience
- Possesses a combination of strategic thinking, execution, creativity, and project management skills
- Loves to create compelling experiences through the written and visual form to guide users through the digital and personal buying journey
- Always thinking about how to make sales successful through training, enablement, messaging, personalized content, and campaigns
- Passion for winning, driving change, and executing in a fast-moving startup environment
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-based environment
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- The ability to travel up to 15% or as required by this position
- Competitive compensation packages (base & bonus)
- Medical with deductible reimbursements
- Employer paid dental, vision, disability & life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (health & dependent)
- Flexible PTO
- Quarterly (3 day) Wellness Weekends
- Pet insurance and more!
- Opportunities for advancement
- Innovative and collaborative work environment
ReversingLabs was founded in 2009 with the mission to offer the ultimate threat detection solutions. Our security products are used by some of the largest organizations in the world, including 2 of the top 3 banks, 4 of the top 6 software companies, and 2 of the top 6 insurance companies. We have been honored with numerous awards through the years including the 2023 Global InfoSec Award, 2022 CDM Global Infosec Awards, 2021 SC Media Trust Award for Best Threat Intelligence Technology, a 2020 Stevie Award, and the 2017 JPMorgan Chase Hall of Innovation Award for our truly unique malware and explainable threat intelligence products. Our pioneering technologies, exceptional products, and successful customer deployments also drove investments in ReversingLabs by some of the prominent investors in the world. With remote employees throughout the United States and England, and offices in Boston, United States and Zagreb, Croatia, ReversingLabs will continue to deliver groundbreaking innovation with top global talent.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ReversingLabs is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status. If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly. ReversingLabs is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.