Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Regional Sales Manager (New York Metro), Financial Services
At ReversingLabs, our software supply chain security and threat intelligence solutions have become essential to advancing cybersecurity maturity around the globe. We're on a journey to expand adoption and accelerate growth by hiring top talent across the security industry.
Notable breaches such as SolarWinds, CircleCI and 3CX have elevated software supply chain security as a top initiative across every organization developing or purchasing software. Only ReversingLabs delivers the software package analysis speed and intelligence needed to protect against this critical area of risk.
Our vision is clear. Arming every company with end-to-end insights to ensure development releases securely, IT purchases safely, and the SOC can effectively detect, isolate and respond. We are seeking extraordinary talent for this game-changing opportunity to help forge this transformational journey at ReversingLabs.
You, as the Regional Sales Manager, will leverage your sales expertise as a seasoned sales professional to proactively and creatively prospect and hunt for new logo business while growing an install base of some of the finest Fortune 500 clients. You will work closely with enterprise level clients to define their needs and collaborate with them to align them with the best ReversingLabs solution for their organization. You will be highly collaborative with all internal groups from Product to Sales Engineering and Marketing to give stellar service to our prospective and current clients.
What You Will Do
- As a Regional Sales Manager with ReversingLabs, you will hit the ground running and your highest priority will be to strategically plan and meet or exceed your sales quota
- Identify and research potential clients with the financial sector
- Manage and build relationships with key decision-makers in information security and technology departments within Fortune 500.
- Build a healthy opportunity pipeline within your territory and grow your territory revenues
- Upsell existing install base clients
- You will build out your territory and eventually leading a team
- You will strategically work with partner organizations to drive both direct and indirect sales
- Build relationships with channel reps in your territory to improve deal flow
- Work strategically our partner team to manage indirect deals
- Practice sustained prospecting activity by structuring your day / week efficiently
- Work cross functionally with finance, sales operations, sales enablement, marketing and legal to ensure your opportunities are advancing according to your forecasted close date
What We Are Looking For
- The ideal candidate must have a SOAR, SIEM, or Application Security background
- Must have prior Enterprise selling experience, specifically looking for enterprise level logos for selling experience in the specified territory
- Expertise in managing sales opportunities from prospect to closure
- Demonstrated ability to forecast and manage information using SalesForce.com
- Extensive contacts in the financial services sector
- Ability to manage multiple high priority tasks to successful completion
- Ability to work in a fast paced, geographically dispersed organization
- 4 Year Bachelor of Arts or Science degree preferred
- 5+ years successful experience in security software industry
- Competitive compensation packages (base & bonus)
- Medical with deductible reimbursements
- Employer paid dental, vision, disability & life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (health & dependent)
- Flexible PTO
- Quarterly (3 day) Wellness Weekends
- Pet insurance and more!
- Opportunities for advancement
- Innovative and collaborative work environment
ReversingLabs was founded in 2009 with the mission to offer the ultimate threat detection solutions. Our security products are used by some of the largest organizations in the world, including 2 of the top 3 banks, 4 of the top 6 software companies, and 2 of the top 6 insurance companies. We have been honored with numerous awards through the years including the 2023 Global InfoSec Award, 2022 CDM Global Infosec Awards, 2021 SC Media Trust Award for Best Threat Intelligence Technology, a 2020 Stevie Award, and the 2017 JPMorgan Chase Hall of Innovation Award for our truly unique malware and explainable threat intelligence products. Our pioneering technologies, exceptional products, and successful customer deployments also drove investments in ReversingLabs by some of the prominent investors in the world. With remote employees throughout the United States and England, and offices in Boston, United States and Zagreb, Croatia, ReversingLabs will continue to deliver groundbreaking innovation with top global talent.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ReversingLabs is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status. If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly. ReversingLabs is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.