Site Reliability Engineer
At ReversingLabs, our application security and threat intelligence solutions have become essential to advance cybersecurity around the globe. We're now on a journey to expand adoption and accelerate growth, funded by our recent Series B investment, to hire top talent across the security industry.
This is a game changing opportunity. We know every application threatens businesses with new supply chain risks. ReversingLabs is the only company that can dissect any binary at the speed, scale and explainability to protect the enterprise end-to-end.
Our vision is clear. Arming every company with the insight to ensure every piece of software built or bought is secure and can be trusted, and that every threat is detected. We are seeking extraordinary talent to help forge this transformational journey at ReversingLabs.
ReversingLabs is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to expand the range of products and services that the company offers. You will be a part of the team responsible for maintaining and expanding our new SaaS product infrastructure on internal and cloud data centers.
You will be involved in addressing the challenges of the architecture of distributed systems; microservices; processing, logging and storing large amounts of data; scalability, optimization, and development of in-house technology. Your main tasks will be planning, system configuration, implementation, monitoring and maintenance in close collaboration with other teams.
*For this position, we are only considering candidates that are already based in Croatia
- Develop pipelines for building and deploying highly scalable, resilient production environments and supporting systems
- Define steps and processes for production management
- Create and maintain monitoring and alerting systems and ensure maximum system uptime
- Estimate the budget and hardware requirements for ReversingLabs systems
- Manage day-to-day activities, including the definition and prioritization of tasks
- Closely collaborate with engineers to plan and develop the best technical design and approach for infrastructure
- Assess and recommend new technologies, libraries, and modules to build and enhance ReversingLabs products and services
- Experience in working with a GNU/Linux-based OS
- Experience with web servers like Nginx, Apache, etc.
- Experience with Python, Bash, or similar scripting language
- Experience with containerization technologies like Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience with CI/CD for automating deployments
- Enthusiasm for teamwork, constant learning, and adapting to new circumstances
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and communication skills
- 3+ years of professional experience in a related field
- Experience with networking
- Experience with monitoring and alerting solutions
- Experience with AWS or similar public clouds
- Experience with message queuing systems like RabbitMQ
- Experience in key-value store and relational databases
- Experience with automation tools like Pulumi, Terraform, Ansible, or Jenkins
- Experience with version control systems like GitLab or GitHub
- Knowledge of JIRA or similar ticketing systems
- Hybrid work options (paid accommodation and transportation to Zagreb during onboarding for remote employees)
- Flexible working hours
- Generous compensation and a bonus system based on annual performance
- Hefty personal education budget and the possibility of attending leading conferences and seminars in the field
- Company library and the possibility of ordering books of choice via Amazon
- Permanent contract with a fast-growing global company with Fortune 500 and governmental agencies as clients
- Challenging projects in a dynamic, collaborative team
- Great career advancement opportunities – clear goals and internal promotions
- Employee referral bonus program: EUR 1,060 net for junior positions, EUR 2,123 net for mid to senior positions, and EUR 2,654 net for principal/managerial positions
- Multisport card, annual health checkup, newborn child allowance, rent-cost, and 3rd pillar pension benefits
- Wellness Weekends – quarterly, company-wide three-day weekend, starting with a company paid Friday off for all employees
- Fully covered car garage in Radnička cesta for all employees