Backend Software Engineer
eversingLabs application security and threat intelligence solutions have become essential to advance cybersecurity around the globe. Funded by our recent Series B investment, we're now on a journey to expand adoption and accelerate growth, as well as to hire top talent across the security industry.
Every application threatens businesses with new supply chain risks. ReversingLabs is the only company that can dissect any binary at unprecedented speed, scale, and explainability to protect the enterprise end-to-end.
Our mission is to help IT professionals secure their code from supply chain threats. If that sounds interesting and you may have wondered what the Log4j fuss in the news was all about, you can become a part of our solution that secures the software release process for publishers, and manage 3rd party risk for software buyers. We are seeking extraordinary talent to help forge this transformational journey at ReversingLabs. Your future role as a Backend Software Engineer is vital to the success of our solution - secure.software platform for software assurance. This is a game-changing opportunity.
You and your teammates will work on developing a scalable and resilient SaaS platform. You will also be able to directly influence the architecture decisions and will be responsible for developing large parts of the new product. We are looking for people who can work independently but also be part of the team, and who adhere to the best practice engineering principles for clean and maintainable code.
- Write and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Python/Django code
- Troubleshoot, research, diagnose, document, and resolve technical issues
- Develop automated tests wherever possible to improve the CI/CD pipeline
- Actively participate in team-related activities, brainstorming sessions, and improve the team's capabilities
- Three or more years of professional software development experience with Python/Django (preferred) or other OO languages
- Attention to detail, self-reliance, and the ability to track work and report on the progress
- Willingness to work as part of a team and a “can-do” attitude
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Experience with building SaaS applications or previous experience in working within a product-oriented organization
- Experience with Docker and Docker related technologies
- Experience with AWS
- Understanding of secure software coding practices and principles
- Experience in cybersecurity is a big plus
- Hybrid or fully remote work options (paid accommodation & transport to Zagreb during onboarding for remote employees)
- Flexible working hours
- Generous compensation and a bonus system based on annual performance
- Hefty personal education budget and possibility to attend leading conferences and seminars in the field
- Company library and possibility to order books of choice via Amazon
- Permanent contract in a fast-growing global company with Fortune 500 & government agencies as clients
- Opportunity to work on innovative solutions in malware analysis & software assurance, crafted in our very own Croatian R&D center
- Great career advancement opportunities - clear goals & internal promotions
- Employee referral bonus program: 1.061,78 EUR net for junior position, 2.123,56 EUR net for mid to senior positions, and 2.654,46 EUR net for principal/managerial positions
- Multisport card, annual health checkup, newborn child allowance, rent-cost and 3rd pillar pension benefits
- Wellness Weekends - quarterly, company-wide three-day weekend, starting with a company paid Friday off for all employees
- Fully covered car garage in Radnička for all employees