Our vision is clear - arming every company with the insight to ensure every piece of software built or bought is safe, and every threat detected. An innovative vision requires innovative talent to help forge this transformational journey at ReversingLabs. ReversingLabs is recognized by the cybersecurity industry as a leader in innovation. The $56M investment from Crosspoint capital will support our growth and innovation efforts to build scalable, automated and intelligent software security solutions.The Appliances team in ReversingLabs is building top of the class enterprise-focused security products.
Our solutions provide users with detailed insight into various types of malware at scale, allow searching through billions of records in the largest threat intelligence database of its kind, and create alerts on millions of different events and classification transitions. We provide our customers with a rich GUI for threat analysis, and powerful APIs for workflow automations.
We’re looking for a versatile full stack software engineer to join our team. At ReversingLabs, you will design technical solutions, follow best practices to write clean and testable code, and ship high-quality products. As a full stack engineer, you will have the opportunity to work on both the front end and back end of products running in cloud, virtual, and physical environments. If you slightly prefer one over the other, that’s perfectly OK, since we tend to have a variety of projects.
You will work collaboratively within a highly skilled team consisting of Product managers, UI/UX designers, software engineers, DevOps, and QA engineers. We strongly believe in delighting our customers by providing cutting-edge technology and great user experience, encouraging honest feedback through code reviews by peers, and seeking excellence by setting high standards for quality assurance testing.
*For this position we are only considering candidates that are already based in Croatia!
*We support all working models - on site, fully remote (if you are based in Croatia) and a hybrid model of remote work and coming to the office 😀
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, reliable, and testable Python/React/TypeScript code
- Implement performant, high quality backend and frontend modules
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, as well as devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation; develop automated tests wherever possible to improve the CI/CD pipeline
- Actively participate in activities such as brainstorming sessions, development of design specifications and project timelines, documentation, testing and ongoing support of systems
- Collaborate with a variety of stakeholders (PM, SDM, UX, QA, DevOps) on defining and refining requirements, implementing them, testing and shipping to production
- Share coding practices, design principles, and implementation patterns with other team members; Provide expertise and guidance in setting standards, choosing tools, libraries, etc.
- Perform code reviews
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Back end: strong experience with Python/Django (preferred) or other OO languages (Go, Java, C#, Rust…)
- Experience with designing and implementing complex, enterprise-grade web applications
- Experience with GNU/Linux-based systems
- Self-driven and willing to work with different technologies & languages
Desirable skills and experiences:
- Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- Experience with cloud computing platforms (AWS services such as S3, Lambda, SNS/SQS, IAM)
- Experience working in Agile development environment (SCRUM, SAFe)
- Experience with Message queueing (Rabbit MQ, Kafka)
- Good understanding of DevOps tools and technologies (Git, Jenkins, Ansible)
- Good understanding of Container tools and technologies (Docker, K8s)
- Interest in Go programming language
WHY JOIN REVERSINGLABS?
We understand it's not likely you have experience with all of the tools and technologies we’d like you to know, but we also know that engineers motivated to learn will eventually close any potential gaps. We’re hiring engineers for their strengths, plan to use their skills well, and provide mutually beneficial opportunities for learning and development. This position in a team of experienced engineers will have you working on industry-leading solutions, in a motivating environment, and provide great professional growth.
- Hybrid work options (paid accommodation & transportation to Zagreb during onboarding for remote employees)
- Flexible working hours
- Generous compensation and a bonus system based on annual performance
- Hefty personal education budget and possibility to attend leading conferences and seminars in the field
- Company library and possibility to order books of choice via Amazon
- Permanent contract in a fast-growing global company with Fortune 500 & governmental agencies as clients
- Challenging projects in a dynamic, collaborative team
- Opportunity to work on innovative solutions for malware analysis & threat hunting domain, crafted in our very own Croatian R&D center
- Great career advancement opportunities - clear goals & internal promotions
- Employee referral bonus program: EUR 1,060 net for junior position, EUR 2,123 net for mid to senior positions, and EUR 2,654 net for principal/managerial positions
- Multisport card, annual health checkup, newborn child allowance, rent-cost, and 3rd pillar pension benefits
- Wellness Weekends - quarterly, company-wide three day weekend, starting with a company paid Friday off for all employees
- Fully covered car garage in Radnička cesta for all employees