Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
QA Engineer - Student Internship
At ReversingLabs, our application security and threat intelligence solutions have become essential to advance Cybersecurity around the globe. Funded by our recent Series B investment, we’re now on a journey to expand adoption and accelerate growth, as well as to hire top talent across the security industry.
This is a game changing opportunity. We know every application threatens businesses with new supply chain risks. ReversingLabs is the only company that can dissect any binary at the speed, scale, and explainability to protect the enterprise end-to-end.
Our vision is clear. Arming every company with the insight to ensure every piece of software built or bought is secure and can be trusted, and that every threat is detected. We are seeking extraordinary talent to help forge this transformational journey at ReversingLabs.
*For this position we are only considering candidates that are already based in Croatia!
- Work closely with experienced developers and QA engineers on projects
- Assist with manual and automatic testing
- Participate in producing Test Cases
- Report bugs and defects using JIRA
- Use virtualized testing environment tools (VirtualBox)
- Ability to quickly identify actionable bugs
- Attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of English
- Opportunity to work with Python programing language, Selenium framework, Amazon Web Services (S3, EC2)
- Flexible working hours and great work-life balance
- Challenging projects in an international environment
- Perks of our Zagreb office: free coffee, beverages, and cookies, mingling and relaxation areas, sports activities, access to technical literature, and more