Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Department: Customer Success
Reports To: Director of Professional Services
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
As a member of the Repsly Customer Success organization, your focus is to understand the reporting requirements for our customers, help them translate into dynamic Business Intelligence reports to help customers achieve their business goals, and grow their love for Repsly. Your primary responsibility is to support the Customer Success & Professional Services team with connecting data for customers and to surface business insights so that the customers can take action to improve business performance.
Our team believes strongly in a culture of continuous improvement. On a regular basis, all teammates will suggest and carry out incremental improvements to our team’s programs, process, and procedures.
The role offers excellent opportunities for career growth and development.
- Create interactive/dynamic visual analytics reports and dashboards using business intelligence tools.
- Set-up and conduct on-going data Quality Assurance (QA) to ensure data used for reporting and analysis is accurate.
- Customer-focused and dedicated to understanding and learning about customer needs and requirements.
- Willingness to work in ambiguity regarding data, and showcasing tenacity to research and resolve problems relative to the data.
- Develop a thorough understanding of our datasets, models, and structures, identifying limitations and opportunities.
- Works collaboratively with teammates within and across departments to ensure requirements and project timelines are met.
- Participate in the customer community and contribute to our knowledge-base documentation.
- During times of heavy support volume, assist in reactive customer care.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned or needed.
Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3+ years of work experience.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience designing, developing, implementing, and supporting dashboard reporting solutions such as Power BI, Tableau, etc.
- 1+ years of experience applying analytical skills.
- Hands-on experience in querying languages such as SQL.
- Ambition to grow professionally as part of a collaborative and committed team and work closely with customers.
- A sincere care for the success of our customers.
- Master’s Degree in Data Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics or similar fields.
- Experience working with CPG data.
- Experience working at a B2B SaaS company. Familiarity with SaaS, Agile, and scrum.
- Ability to manage priorities while working on multiple projects simultaneously.
What We Offer
- Continuous education and professional development
- Flexible working locations: work remote with a few days a month in the office
- Work in a (pet) friendly working atmosphere
- Company events and team buildings
- Informal social events and sports groups
- A culture that is not afraid to try, fail and learn from mistakes
To apply, please send an e-mail with a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
Repsly is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.