Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Senior Frontend Developer
Senior Frontend Developer
Repsly, Inc. is a B2B software as a service (SaaS) company focused on providing a leading retail execution platform. Our team is global with customers in 80+ countries around the world. Our headquarters are in Zagreb (Croatia) & Boston (USA), with partners worldwide.
If you are looking for an opportunity to combine your skills, passion, and positive energy to play a meaningful part in the growth of a world-class global SaaS company, then join our team.
As a member of the development team, you will have an opportunity to learn and grow working on a complex product that will challenge your technical and organizational skills.
The responsibilities range from designing and contributing to feature requirements refinement, through implementation to real-time production tracking, and user adoption of your features.
Our web frontend is SPA written in Angular 10 and TypeScript with best practices in mind and high test coverage. The stack is constantly updated to be aligned with latest technology updates.
Our server-side started off as a monolithic MVC application based on Microsoft technologies. As we build our platform, we have introduced event-driven, scalable, dockerized microservice architecture based on technologies such as MS SQL Server, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Firebase, Angular and other 3rd party products and services. Our platform is heavily used 24x7 with a lot of performance and workload isolation challenges that need solving.
At Repsly we strongly value ownership and engagement. We use scrum to better organize and improve our processes, with OKRs to align us all at the company level.
If you join this team you will
- Work on distributed SaaS multi-tenant solution with layered event-driven microservice backend
- Face the challenges of SaaS agile product development and a rapidly growing company
- Work on a globally used enterprise-grade software product
- Use new technologies in a team of recognized professionals
- Actively contribute to product and architecture decisions
- Practice good coding standards and participate in peer code reviews
- Advanced knowledge of TypeScript, RxJS, ECMAScript 6+
- Experience with HTML, CSS (SASS, LESS, Flexbox, BEM)
- Experience with consuming and working with REST Services
- Fluent English speaker and writer
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience with event-driven programming
- Experience with Firebase and Firebase database
- Experience in writing unit tests and integration tests
- Experience in Agile software development
- Experience with deployments to cloud and continuous integration practices
We are offering
- Continuous education and professional development
- Occasional visits to our Boston office
- Choose your location, work remote or in the office
- Work in a (pet) friendly working atmosphere
- Company events and team buildings
- Informal social events and sports groups
- A culture that is not afraid to try, fail and learn from mistakes
To apply, send an email with a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.