Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Partner Account Manager (CDW)
**Please note: We are currently accepting applications from Greater Chicago, IL.
This is an opportunity to be part of the fast growing Channel Sales team here at Rapid7. We are looking for an exceptional person to help grow established National North American Partner: CDW. The person will work in partnership with the regional channel team to execute on goals, build a strategic business plan and objectives.The role reports to the Director of Channel Sales. This is a field based role that will be located in the Chicago Metro area. Rapid7 is looking for a high performer who is a team player, customer centric, accountable and seeks to consistently win.
What Success Looks Like
- Work closely with the Channel Account Managers in region and Account Executives to set the go to market strategy with the national partner
- Build the go to market business plans, run QBRs and collaborate with the partners sales teams to develop execution plans for pipeline growth
- Align the sales organization through targeted demand generation and alignment activities
- Work with teams to provide enablement activities at both the Sales and Sales Engineer level
- Provide executive alignment with partner stakeholders
- Accurately forecast partner opportunities in conjunction with the Rapid7 sales teams
- Work closely with the Rapid7 renewals customer success teams to ensure aligned processes and support to that helps drive customer retention
- Coordinate and collaborate with cross-functional teams (including SE organization, sales, marketing, customer success, MSSP) to deliver a world class experience for the partner
- An opportunity to join a high growth, industry shaping security vendor
- A very high level of autonomy, Rapid7 employees typically assume a lot of personal accountability
- Continuous learning opportunities - this is one of our core values
- An informal, collaborative working environment with a heavy emphasis on international cooperation
- An industry leading portfolio of solutions to take to the market with confidence, see rapid7.com and check out ‘Products' and ‘Services' tabs
- A competitive salary package
To be successful in this role, you ideally have
- Experience selling cloud solutions with a focus on Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) cybersecurity solutions
- Comfortable presenting effectively and persuasively in front of audiences, both technically and non-technically oriented
- Travel approximately 30%
Rapid7 is a leading provider of security data and analytics solutions that enable organizations to implement an active, analytics-driven approach to cyber security. We combine our extensive experience in security data and analytics and deep insight into attacker behaviors and techniques to make sense of the wealth of data available to organizations about their IT environments and users. Our solutions empower organizations to prevent attacks by providing visibility into vulnerabilities and to rapidly detect compromises, respond to breaches, and correct the underlying causes of attacks. Rapid7 is trusted by more than 10,000 organizations across 110 countries, including 37% of the Fortune 1000. To learn more about Rapid7 or to get involved in our threat research, visit www.rapid7.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law.