Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Lead Development Representative
Precisely is the leader in data integrity. We empower businesses to make more confident decisions based on trusted data through a unique combination of software, data enrichment products and strategic services. What does this mean to you? For starters, it means joining a company focused on delivering outstanding innovation and support that helps customers increase revenue, lower costs and reduce risk. In fact, Precisely powers better decisions for more than 12,000 global organizations, including 99 of the Fortune 100. Precisely's 2500 employees are unified by four company core values that are central to who we are and how we operate: Openness, Determination, Individuality, and Collaboration. We are committed to career development for our employees and offer opportunities for growth, learning and building community. With a "work from anywhere" culture, we celebrate diversity in a distributed environment with a presence in 30 countries as well as 20 offices in over 5 continents. Learn more about why it's an exciting time to join Precisely!
Intro and job overview:
The Lead Development Representative (LDR) will be responsible for conducting lead analysis, process, and project management activities, all while supporting their assigned business development/sales team. This unit-level LDR will be responsible for key objectives dedicated to helping their assigned team operate efficiently. Organization is key for a successful LDR, in order to stay on track to meet their project objectives.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Become knowledgeable in Precisely’s products and services so you are able to effectively support your sales team. Understand the value proposition of products and services.This includes mastering product training and sales methodology.
- Generate lead reporting via Salesforce, Tableau, and/or external reporting tools to track team performance and report to the first-line manager
- Cross-check inbound and outbound lead assignments in Salesforce to ensure the sales team is assigned appropriate leads based on industry/geography/account name
- Work with first-line manager to inspect lead and opportunity generation in Salesforce – check for quality, process execution, and completion
Organization & Process
- Work with and understand various BDR prospecting tools, with the ability to help your team execute goals in these platforms
- Work with first-line manager and SVP on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis to report numbers and trends for meetings
- Stay up-to-date on all Precisely updates and relevant news that might impact your team. Share updates internally as needed.
- Attend miscellaneous calls and meetings with your first-line manager ,or independently when needed, and report back
- Assist in ad-hoc reporting requests from management when needed.
- Interact regularly with all areas of Marketing and Sales, including the Operations team, to discuss process
- Ability to learn and understand various prospecting platforms such as, but not limited to: ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach, etc.
- Provide weekly/monthly updates to your manager on individual activity
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Goal-oriented, highly confident, self-motivated
- Adaptable to new challenges
- Experience using Microsoft Excel, Salesforce, Tableau, Outreach, ZoomInfo and LinkedIn Sales Navigator preferred but not required
- Analytical background preferred but not required