Browse thousands of opportunities across our network of innovative companies
Director, Pricing and Monetization
Precisely is the leader in data integrity. We empower businesses to make more confident decisions based on trusted data through a unique combination of software, data enrichment products and strategic services. What does this mean to you? For starters, it means joining a company focused on delivering outstanding innovation and support that helps customers increase revenue, lower costs and reduce risk. In fact, Precisely powers better decisions for more than 12,000 global organizations, including 99 of the Fortune 100. Precisely's 2500 employees are unified by four company core values that are central to who we are and how we operate: Openness, Determination, Individuality, and Collaboration. We are committed to career development for our employees and offer opportunities for growth, learning and building community. With a "work from anywhere" culture, we celebrate diversity in a distributed environment with a presence in 30 countries as well as 20 offices in over 5 continents. Learn more about why it's an exciting time to join Precisely!
We are looking for an experienced pricing leader to help establish and elevate the Pricing function within Precisely. Initially, this will be an individual contributor role, reporting to the Vice President of Strategic Transformation under the sponsorship of the Chief Product Officer. The individual will be supported by several resources across the Strategic Transformation, Product and Sales Ops (Deal Desk) teams.
This will include the execution and enablement of new pricing strategies as well as the oversight of day-to-day operational pricing changes.
- Support leadership in evolving the global pricing strategy and establishing new pricing models
- Manage pricing models for existing product lines and ensure SKUs, list prices and discount matrices are updated accurately and in a timely manner
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product, IT and Sales Operations to bring our strategies to life through systems (SFDC, SFDC CPQ, NetSuite)
- Build pricing governance systems, supported by world class pricing analytics / reporting capabilities
Successful candidates will possess the following attributes:
- Experience partnering closely with sales, product management, and finance on company-wide initiatives
- Experience building and leading a global pricing function, including all aspects of strategy and execution
- Experience designing and launching new pricing and packaging models for SaaS products
- Experience designing pricing models that are simple, align to customer value, and drive product usage and adoption
- Experience building and managing a team of talented individuals and managers
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work with leadership to help establish pricing priorities and cadence
- Manage pricing models, list prices, and discounting policies across a broad portfolio of products and services
- Collaborate with Product, Sales, and Finance teams to ensure pricing models align with strategic objectives
- Manage pricing issues and escalations
- Own pricing management within Configure-Price-Quote (CPQ)
- Conduct regular business reviews providing strategic and actionable insights
- Track and report pricing and margin performance
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 7+ years of experience in and around the enterprise software industry, with a primary focus on SaaS and Subscription revenue models.
- Proven experience in building or supporting a pricing function and team for global technology company(s).
- Demonstrated ability to build teams and scale processes within a large and growing ($500M+) business.
- Strategic planning mindset and roll-up-the-sleeves approach towards execution.
- Backgrounds in Product Management and/or Strategy Consulting are strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with Product-Led Growth (PLG) concepts is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline is required. MBA is preferred.
- Ability and desire to work and lead successfully in a remote-first environment.
- Occasional travel may be required.