Associate Support Engineer
Precisely is the leader in data integrity. We empower businesses to make more confident decisions based on trusted data through a unique combination of software, data enrichment products and strategic services. What does this mean to you? For starters, it means joining a company focused on delivering outstanding innovation and support that helps customers increase revenue, lower costs and reduce risk. In fact, Precisely powers better decisions for more than 12,000 global organizations, including 99 of the Fortune 100. Precisely's 2500 employees are unified by four company core values that are central to who we are and how we operate: Openness, Determination, Individuality, and Collaboration. We are committed to career development for our employees and offer opportunities for growth, learning and building community. With a "work from anywhere" culture, we celebrate diversity in a distributed environment with a presence in 30 countries as well as 20 offices in over 5 continents. Learn more about why it's an exciting time to join Precisely!
Precisely Support Engineers drive to solve complex issues and develop unique solutions to make our customers successful. Our customers depend on the highly skilled technical engineers in our technical support group to help drive the success of their software deployments. Strong problem-solving skills, technical depth, communication, and the ability to develop creative solutions are a must.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- You will provide world class technical support over the phone, email, and remote desktop connections. Including, but not limited to meeting SLA requirements, updating stakeholders in a timely manner, and documenting and recording critical information.
- You will address and resolve issues quickly and effectively to ensure customer satisfaction.
- You will investigate, analyse, and solve complex problems occurring primarily on Microsoft Windows platforms, software systems, and databases.
- You will understand the complexities of enterprise systems and be able to determine if the cause of an issue is within the product, third party libraries, user developed code or jobs, or platform libraries.
- You will continuously learn new technology, tools, systems, and sharing that knowledge within the team
- You will create comprehensive internal and external Knowledge Base documentation for use by both customers and team members.
- You will debug and provide recommended solutions and tools to address product issues and enhancements.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 1+ year of experience
- You have basic knowledge in Customer Service and IT
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- You speak English fluently
- Knowledge / experience in any Precisely products
- You speak another Europeans language fluently