Senior Software Engineer
Precisely is the leader in data integrity. We empower businesses to make more confident decisions based on trusted data through a unique combination of software, data enrichment products and strategic services. What does this mean to you? For starters, it means joining a company focused on delivering outstanding innovation and support that helps customers increase revenue, lower costs and reduce risk. In fact, Precisely powers better decisions for more than 12,000 global organizations, including 99 of the Fortune 100. Precisely's 2500 employees are unified by four company core values that are central to who we are and how we operate: Openness, Determination, Individuality, and Collaboration. We are committed to career development for our employees and offer opportunities for growth, learning and building community. With a "work from anywhere" culture, we celebrate diversity in a distributed environment with a presence in 30 countries as well as 20 offices in over 5 continents. Learn more about why it's an exciting time to join Precisely!
We are currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer who will join Customer Engagement Solutions business line, developing several industry communication products used across the globe and delivering a brand new product using serverless technology.
- Be responsible for performing development tasks
- Participate in the design and implementation of features
- Identify issues and solve problems throughout the development cycle
- Working in SCRUM methodology with 2 weeks sprints, which are followed by sprint review
- Work with international UX team and Product Management
- Use English in daily communication
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Developing Micro-Frontend based Angular application, deployed on AWS, (45%)
- Developing serverless backend written in Node.js and Python, (35%)
- Working closely with Product Owner and UX team on designing and developing new features, (10%)
- Making code reviews for other team members, (10%)
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience delivering commercial software solutions,
- Ability to work on-site from the office in Bielsko-Biała at least 3 days in a week,
- Software development experience with web applications using REST,
- Cloud environment experience (i.e. AWS: Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, Cloudfront, SQS, SES, CDK),
- Experience of working with Python and Node.js.
- Experience working in an agile/lean environment utilizing TDD,
- Experience with Serverless, Zappa, Docker.