Precisely is the leader in data integrity. We empower businesses to make more confident decisions based on trusted data through a unique combination of software, data enrichment products and strategic services. What does this mean to you? For starters, it means joining a company focused on delivering outstanding innovation and support that helps customers increase revenue, lower costs and reduce risk. In fact, Precisely powers better decisions for more than 12,000 global organizations, including 99 of the Fortune 100. Precisely's 2500 employees are unified by four company core values that are central to who we are and how we operate: Openness, Determination, Individuality, and Collaboration. We are committed to career development for our employees and offer opportunities for growth, learning and building community. With a "work from anywhere" culture, we celebrate diversity in a distributed environment with a presence in 30 countries as well as 20 offices in over 5 continents. Learn more about why it's an exciting time to join Precisely!
Intro and job overview:
Order Administrator is responsible to verify all relevant information is provided and accurate on a sales quote prior to booking an order. This work is key to make sure customers receive their products and services and are appropriately invoiced in a timely manner as well as ensuring Precisely can promptly recognize revenue.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Validate a quote in salesforce accurately represents a customer’s contract.
- Ensure all relevant documentation is accompanied with the quote.
- Verify orders are processed according to financial audit standards.
- Liaison with both Sales, Finance and all Order Services teams to identify and resolve incorrect and/or missing information.
- Work with Order Services team members to keep quotes moving quickly through the order to cash process.
- Process any necessary corrective actions for orders processed with errors.
- Assist in the effort to process every order in the same financial period as it was submitted.
- Participate in financial audits.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Previous CRM experience (Salesforce preferred).
- Ability to work under pressure of financial end of term timelines to complete orders.
- Previous experience in a back-office order process role.
- Comfortable working in various business applications.
- Experience collaborating within a cross-functional organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, Teams).
- Professional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
- Ability to work effectively from home
- Good To Have:
- Salesforce certification(s).
- Experience working with a global partner/customers.
- Experience collaborating with global team.