Sales Enablement Manager
Precisely is the leader in data integrity. We empower businesses to make more confident decisions based on trusted data through a unique combination of software, data enrichment products and strategic services. What does this mean to you? For starters, it means joining a company focused on delivering outstanding innovation and support that helps customers increase revenue, lower costs and reduce risk. In fact, Precisely powers better decisions for more than 12,000 global organizations, including 99 of the Fortune 100. Precisely's 2500 employees are unified by four company core values that are central to who we are and how we operate: Openness, Determination, Individuality, and Collaboration. We are committed to career development for our employees and offer opportunities for growth, learning and building community. With a "work from anywhere" culture, we celebrate diversity in a distributed environment with a presence in 30 countries as well as 20 offices in over 5 continents. Learn more about why it's an exciting time to join Precisely!
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Proactively partner with Product Marketing, Product Management, and the Sales Enablement team to maintain guidelines and structure for training needed to enable field sellers to sell Precisely solutions.
• Lead and manage the Verify Gateway (Data Quality) for Precisely solutions and enablement.
• Partner with Sales Managers to ensure that industry specific content is included in all enablement efforts.
• Collaborate with Sales to ensure training content aligns with current sales methodology and map content to buyer’s journey.
• Understand how each solution fits into the Precisely sales process and how a sales process for each assigned solution should be executed.
• Continuously monitor enablement programs that you execute to ensure that they drive success and make necessary adjustments for their continued success.
• Develop and contribute to assigned sales programs to deliver world class enablement.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Provide how many years of experience is required for this role - 4+ years of experience in sales training, corporate education, or product management and a Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
• Equivalent experience will be accepted in place of the education requirement.
• Data Integrity Quality or MDM industry experience preferred.
• An understanding of training or instructional design methodologies.
• Familiarity with selling techniques, processes, and sales methodologies.
• The ability to work in a virtual team across the Precisely organization.
• Business acumen to understand the problems that prospects have across multiple industries, how these problems are solved, and the range of benefits derived from the solutions.
• The ability to manage multiple high-profile and critical projects simultaneously.
• Ability to thrive when collaborating with team members and key stakeholders.