Partner Sales Manager DACH
Mirakl is a global SaaS technology company that enables businesses to achieve profitable and sustainable eCommerce growth.
Mirakl’s industry-leading suite includes solutions in marketplace, dropship, supplier catalog management and pay-out, supplier sourcing ecosystem, personalization, and retail media to revolutionize the way businesses sell online. Mirakl’s award-winning technology is chosen by more than 400 of the world’s most trusted brands across retail and B2B industries.
Our latest $555M Series E fundraising values the company over $3.5B and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce in the world.
Headquartered in Paris and Boston and with offices in 9 countries, Mirakl is recognized as a Great Place to Work company.
To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model, and take an active part in our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Partner Sales Manager in Germany.
We are looking for a high-energy, creative, team-oriented Partner Sales Manager to join our EMEA Channel & Alliances Team. You will help Mirakl extend our success in the DACH region through the management of strategic partnerships. In this role, you will have responsibility and autonomy to create and execute a partner strategy to develop a qualified funnel, establish or reinforce Mirakl’s long-term position as the category leader, collaborate with marketing in our vertical strategy, and support Labs’ and Customer Success’ initiatives by leveraging additional technologies from your named partners. In your role, you will be supported by a highly experienced management team and have the resources to invest in your business.
What you will do at Mirakl:
- Manage and execute the program development and management between Mirakl & the named key strategic partners. These partnerships and the development of each are key to Mirakl’s growth objectives
- Manage Executive relationships between Mirakl and strategic partners
- Ensure Mirakl is deeply embedded in the strategic partners’ commerce and digital experience technical offerings and identify areas where partners’ technologies can enhance the Mirakl solution
- Manage revenue targets & goals
- Provide strategic direction for our joint marketing efforts, working closely with Mirakl Marketing on strategic and tactical campaigns
- Engage all levels of the partners’ organizations – inspire and influence them to partner with Mirakl and deliver joint propositions
- Develop shared business plans with strategic partners, collaborating with other functions within Mirakl
- Work closely with the Global Sales Teams and field partner managers to drive a culture of joint interaction between direct sales and the named partners
What Mirakl is looking for in a Candidate:
- 5+ years of proven SaaS Partnership/ Sales/ Account Management experience within the digital commerce industry
- A proven, demonstrable, track record in driving substantial growth in partner relationships
- An alumnus/a of a global consulting firm or with prior experience managing a Global ISV partnership
- Organized, capable of handling multiple tactical items while never losing sight of longer term strategic goals
- Most importantly, a collaborative person who is a creative problem solver and one who has a team first mentality
- Fluent in both English AND German is essential (written and verbal)
- An influential leader with outstanding people skills, including managing internal and external clients
- Travel will be required for the role 25% of the time
*** This ideal candidate will be either based in Munich or remote in Germany.***
We welcome collaborators with their diverse perspectives and experiences to power us forward. These often far exceed conventional job requirements and help us create a culture of continuous learning. If you’re ready to join a hyper-growth company at the heart of digital transformation for the world’s most forward-thinking organizations, we strongly encourage you to apply to any of our roles, even if you think you’re not an exact match.