Workplace Experience Coordinator - EMEA
Mirakl is a global SaaS technology company that enables businesses to achieve profitable and sustainable eCommerce growth.
Mirakl’s industry-leading suite includes solutions in marketplace, dropship, supplier catalog management and pay-out, supplier sourcing ecosystem, personalization, and retail media to revolutionize the way businesses sell online. Mirakl’s award-winning technology is chosen by more than 400 of the world’s most trusted brands across retail and B2B industries.
Our latest $555M Series E fundraising values the company over $3.5B and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce in the world.
Headquartered in Paris and Boston and with offices in 9 countries, Mirakl is recognized as a Great Place to Work company.
About the Job
Reporting to the Workplace Experience Manager, you will be the operational coordinator in charge of ensuring a smooth running of our offices in Paris, Bordeaux, Munich, London, Barcelona, with a focus on ensuring the best possible working conditions for all Mirakl collaborators.
You will be based in Paris.
- You respond to daily requests from Mirakl Workers to ensure their well being while they are at work : you priority is to satisfy them and ensuring them the best experience.
- You are the day to day key contact for the service providers:
- Technical support for maintenance and finishing work: as the daily contact for the maintenance provider, you will study estimates, plan interventions, and monitor the budget in conjunction with the Workplace Manager. You anticipate future needs and coordinate the work of external companies, if necessary.
- Follow-up of the relationship with the cleaning, security, waste collection, green spaces and energy service and other service providers (coffee, water, …): follow-up of activities, control of invoicing, proposal for improvements
- You guarantee the highest standards and safety of goods and people on site by ensuring that facilities are compliant with local building, health, safety, and fire codes and regulations
- You are a force of proposal to create and implement site operational rules and standard operating procedures. Identify opportunities for improved operational standards
.- Thanks to your creativity and your sense of service, you will support the Workplace Experience Manager in animating the EMEA Mirakl community around events and internal communication. You will also act as a logistic referent for all internal events organised by our different departments.
- You will support good usage of our Business Travel Tool and our travel policy for our workers and candidates : account creation, technical support…:
- In conjunction with the People Team, you will lead the onboarding and departure of our collaborators, to ensure the best employee journey ever.
- Minimum 3+ year of professional experience in Office/Workplace/Facility management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French,
- Dynamic, Friendly, diplomatic and respectful people-person,
- Solution and service-oriented
- Can-do attitude with creative problem solving skills,
- Well-organized person with the ability to manage priorities and several projects simultaneously.
- Leadership, initiative, flexibility and professional commitment.
We welcome collaborators with their diverse perspectives and experiences to power us forward. These often far exceed conventional job requirements and help us create a culture of continuous learning. If you’re ready to join a hyper-growth company at the heart of digital transformation for the world’s most forward-thinking organizations, we strongly encourage you to apply to any of our roles, even if you think you’re not an exact match.