Talent Acquisition Specialist - CDD - Paris
Mirakl is a global SaaS technology company that enables businesses to achieve profitable and sustainable eCommerce growth.
Mirakl’s industry-leading suite includes solutions in marketplace, dropship, supplier catalog management and pay-out, supplier sourcing ecosystem, personalization, and retail media to revolutionize the way businesses sell online. Mirakl’s award-winning technology is chosen by more than 400 of the world’s most trusted brands across retail and B2B industries.
Our latest $555M Series E fundraising values the company over $3.5B and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce in the world.
Headquartered in Paris and Boston and with offices in 9 countries, Mirakl is recognized as a Great Place to Work company.
To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model, and take an active part in our growth, Mirakl is looking for an EMEA Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our global People team.
This role is a temporary contract and will be based in Paris.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for end-to-end recruitment processes of positions for our headquarters and EMEA Hubs.
- Find and coach the best profiles
- Source diverse, innovative, online channels to attract the best profiles,
- Approach, qualify, assess, coach them and gain their trust through a rich and impactful conversation and candidate experience,
- Building up internal and external market intelligence
- Closely oversee your candidates' hiring process to ensure smooth, high-bar, and high-quality interviews
- Follow up on the onboarding of your new hires and integrate feedback to continuously improve sourcing and recruitment effort
- Manage and advise demanding managers with high expectations, acting as business partner and talent advisor.
- Support & contribute to our employer brand development (career portal, events, campus, etc.)
- Report on your activity to identify process optimization opportunities
This job is made for you if
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience in Talent Acquisition, ideally in a fast growing companies
- You fluently speak English and French - another European language (Italian or Spanish) is a plus.
- You thrive and excel in a fast-paced and metrics-driven environment
- You have a strong sense of curiosity and a natural capacity to step outside of your comfort zone
- You can demonstrate excellent communication and influential skills, mastering the STAR method
- You're eager to roll up your sleeves to enable Mirakl's growth and your own!
We welcome collaborators with their diverse perspectives and experiences to power us forward. These often far exceed conventional job requirements and help us create a culture of continuous learning. If you’re ready to join a hyper-growth company at the heart of digital transformation for the world’s most forward-thinking organizations, we strongly encourage you to apply to any of our roles, even if you think you’re not an exact match.