Finance Business Partner - Sales & Marketing
Mirakl is a global SaaS technology company that enables businesses to achieve profitable and sustainable eCommerce growth.
Mirakl’s industry-leading suite includes solutions in marketplace, dropship, supplier catalog management and pay-out, supplier sourcing ecosystem, personalization, and retail media to revolutionize the way businesses sell online. Mirakl’s award-winning technology is chosen by more than 400 of the world’s most trusted brands across retail and B2B industries.
Our latest $555M Series E fundraising values the company over $3.5B and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce in the world.
Headquartered in Paris and Boston and with offices in 9 countries, Mirakl is recognized as a Great Place to Work company.
As a Finance Business Partner - Sales & Marketing, you will be the primary point of contact for Sales, Marketing and other revenue-generating functions. You will act as a key advisor to stakeholders, providing them with financial data and analysis that is critical to Mirakl's growth.
What you will do at Mirakl - Essential Functions (Duties and Responsibilities)
Support Executive Sales Leadership and their teams, monitoring performance, setting target, and ensuring proper commission payment.
As the Finance Business Partner of Sales you’ll:
- Drive comprehensive financial planning and rolling forecasting for core GTM KPIs (e.g. ACV, Take rate, Revenue, and Productivity)
- Develop monthly and quarterly management reporting - analyzing financial results, distilling key trends, assessing current and future business risk and opportunities.
- Guarantee application of rules related to negotiations of contracts
- Calculate, control and challenge commissions of all Mirakl teams in close collaboration with Sales Ops, Connect, and Accounting teams
In support of the Chief Marketing Officer, you’ll:
- Dig into critical marketing metrics to understand why they are moving up or down and what we should do about it
- Partner with the marketing team to set goals, measure results, uncover insights, and make recommendations
- Support the team to build and to track their budget.
- Deliver ad-hoc project and enhance/leverage tools
- Leverage Amalia, our existing commissions’ tool, and ensure efficiency of the process and accuracy of data
- Ensure consistency of Sales team tools
- Participate in the continuous improvement of processes and financial tools to support Mirakl's growth
As US-based FP&A employee, you play a key role in facilitating communication and problem solving between the North American management team and Finance (mainly based in Paris).
What Mirakl is looking for in a candidate - Education & Experience Required
- BA/BS degree, concentrations in Finance, Economics, and/or Accounting preferred
- 3+ years of progressively responsible experience in FP&A, RevOps, corporate finance, consulting, investment banking, or related fields. Technology and/or SaaS experience preferred
- Team player with the ability to partner cross functionally in growing global organization
- Analytical and problem-solving skills combined with solid decision making and excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated successful history of implementing business performance and control framework
We welcome collaborators with their diverse perspectives and experiences to power us forward. These often far exceed conventional job requirements and help us create a culture of continuous learning. If you’re ready to join a hyper-growth company at the heart of digital transformation for the world’s most forward-thinking organizations, we strongly encourage you to apply to any of our roles, even if you think you’re not an exact match.