Account Executive- Target2Sell
Mirakl is a global SaaS technology company that enables businesses to achieve profitable and sustainable eCommerce growth.
Mirakl’s industry-leading suite includes solutions in marketplace, dropship, supplier catalog management and pay-out, supplier sourcing ecosystem, personalization, and retail media to revolutionize the way businesses sell online. Mirakl’s award-winning technology is chosen by more than 400 of the world’s most trusted brands across retail and B2B industries.
Our latest $555M Series E fundraising values the company over $3.5B and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce in the world.
Headquartered in Paris and Boston and with offices in 9 countries, Mirakl is recognized as a Great Place to Work company.
On April 26th, 2022, we announced the acquisition of AI personalization vendor Target2Sell to optimize buyer discovery and conversion, thereby accelerating growth through first-party and third-party product curation at scale. Target2Sell has developed an innovative, AI-driven suite of products, complemented with deep expertise, that enable eCommerce operators to immediately offer advanced personalization capabilities. Target2Sell’s products are trusted by more than 100 enterprise customers worldwide.
To take an active part in Mirakl's growth, we're looking for an Account Executive focused on the Target2Sell & Ads solution offerings.
We are looking for a high energy, creative, team oriented Account Executive to join our rapidly growing Sales team to extend our success. This Account Executive will have demonstrated experiences working in SaaS Sales, ideally in the eCommerce & retail media sectors.
The candidate should have demonstrable experience in establishing, cultivating and maintaining relationships with leadership level contacts within the top retail and e-commerce environment in the United States. Those relationships should uncover opportunities to deploy Target2Sell solutions and yield deeper, more strategic, market insight. Persistence and attention to detail are vital to success in this role.
We need self-motivated, entrepreneurial, high energy, sales professionals that can think strategically, are comfortable with conceptual & solution selling, and can create momentum within large and complex organizations.
We are seeking candidates who can passionately carry out the sales process while consistently being mindful of maximizing opportunities.
What you will do at Mirakl:
- Define a sales strategy to meet quarterly objectives set by management
- Target new clients in line with the company’s strategy in order to meet the strategic and operational objectives aligned to the geographical perimeter that you will be working within
- Establish solid relationships with stakeholders at the highest levels of an organization, particularly within the VP, EVP, and C-suite
- Manage the entire sales process from the contact point to the signature of the contract and aid with technical, legal, and financial aspects.
- Manage time and territory to maximize velocity and penetration with businesses
- Contribute to developing Mirakl and Target2Sell’s network and public visibility to expand reach in the marketplace
- Participate in the implementation of Target2Sell’s partnership policy with major ISVs, Integrators, and IT consulting firms.
- Effectively manage prospect/client expectation & ensure that every effort is made to ensure customer satisfaction
- Bring in net new deals and farm relationships with existing accounts through upsell/cross-sell etc
What Mirakl is looking for in a candidate:
- Minimum 6+ years of sales experience, including 4+ years in the software industry (eCommerce and retail media SAAS platform is ideal)
- Experience in accelerating the sales cycle, particularly in alignment with quarterly rhythms, is important
- Demonstrated successful history of closing complex deals
- Strong understanding of business practices and industry trends
- Comfortable in business sales situations where demonstrating ROI is crucial
- Demonstrated work ethic and consistent over-achievement
- Excellent verbal/written skills necessary.
Mirakl is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We prohibit discrimination of any type on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
We welcome collaborators with their diverse perspectives and experiences to power us forward. These often far exceed conventional job requirements and help us create a culture of continuous learning. If you’re ready to join a hyper-growth company at the heart of digital transformation for the world’s most forward-thinking organizations, we strongly encourage you to apply to any of our roles, even if you think you’re not an exact match.