Business Development Representative
Mirakl is a global SaaS technology company that enables businesses to achieve profitable and sustainable eCommerce growth.
Mirakl’s industry-leading suite includes solutions in marketplace, dropship, supplier catalog management and pay-out, supplier sourcing ecosystem, personalization, and retail media to revolutionize the way businesses sell online. Mirakl’s award-winning technology is chosen by more than 400 of the world’s most trusted brands across retail and B2B industries.
Our latest $555M Series E fundraising values the company over $3.5B and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce in the world.
Headquartered in Paris and Boston and with offices in 9 countries, Mirakl is recognized as a Great Place to Work company.
Our Business Development Representatives (“BDRs”) are critical to Mirakl’s growth. As the first point of contact in the sales cycle, they are on the front-lines. As the specialists at developing engagement and the impetus for new business, their feedback helps shape Mirakl’s go-to-market.
At Mirakl, BDRs are actively mentored, supported and developed to become the next cohort of Account Executives, sales leaders and professionals. Some of our top AEs & RVPs have been developed from our BDR program.
What you will do at Mirakl:
- Research target accounts, identify key players and craft targeted messaging
- Partner closely with experienced Enterprise Account Executives to determine persona targets, develop prospecting plans and strategize creatively to gain access to key accounts
- Conduct discovery and qualification calls with senior leaders at large enterprises to create sales-ready opportunities for your Account Executives
- Be the prospecting subject matter expert - share learnings and best practices of the outbound process with the organization to support the success of the team
- You will have goals across performance as well as skill development set up for you to achieve your career progression from business development into sales or other departments
What Mirakl is looking for in a Candidate:
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong desire to begin a sales career
- Excellent communication, discovery, and presentation skills (written and verbal) to persuasively connect with senior level decision makers
- Are thoughtful, engaging, energetic, and self-aware
- Continually seek improvement and are rigorous in your pursuit of it
- Proficiency and experience using Salesforce.com, SalesLoft, and LinkedIn preferred but not required
Mirakl is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We prohibit discrimination of any type on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
We welcome collaborators with their diverse perspectives and experiences to power us forward. These often far exceed conventional job requirements and help us create a culture of continuous learning. If you’re ready to join a hyper-growth company at the heart of digital transformation for the world’s most forward-thinking organizations, we strongly encourage you to apply to any of our roles, even if you think you’re not an exact match.