Salesforce Technical Lead / Architect
Mirakl is a global SaaS technology company that enables businesses to achieve profitable and sustainable eCommerce growth.
Mirakl’s industry-leading suite includes solutions in marketplace, dropship, supplier catalog management and pay-out, supplier sourcing ecosystem, personalization, and retail media to revolutionize the way businesses sell online. Mirakl’s award-winning technology is chosen by more than 400 of the world’s most trusted brands across retail and B2B industries.
Our latest $555M Series E fundraising values the company over $3.5B and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce in the world.
Headquartered in Paris and Boston and with offices in 9 countries, Mirakl is recognized as a Great Place to Work company.
About the Job
We are looking for a Salesforce Technical Lead / Architect to join Mirakl’s RevOps Team. You will be the key member of Mirakl Salesforce instance.
You could be based in Paris or Bordeaux.
Missions : Manage Mirakl Salesforce instance, including :
- Build technical roadmap to address short, mid & long term evolutions required to support business needs
- Participate in creating long term vision as regards Mirakl technical stack, aligned with revenue generation objectives
- Design best-in-class technical solutions, lead implementation and support adoption from end users.
- Create process to efficiently gather needs from other departments, and prioritize requests, own delivery timeline
- Ensure and monitor data reliability and integrity through adapted reports & alerts
- Create documentation and manage users enablement
- Handle administration and support tasks such as : user administration, permissions & access rights, troubleshooting.
- Scope and manage integration of external tools connected with SFDC, including impacts and interactions with existing processes and flows.
- Provide recommendation on outsourcing some tasks, select & manage external vendors
- 5-year experience working in a Salesforce support team (as a technical lead, junior architect and / or senior administrator) preferably in an a SaaS company or with a B2B digital vendor
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionalities, proven successful experience in Salesforce integrations
- Mandatory salesforce advanced administrator certifications
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Willingness to work in international teams
- Very structured, able to drive and cadence key stakeholders
We welcome collaborators with their diverse perspectives and experiences to power us forward. These often far exceed conventional job requirements and help us create a culture of continuous learning. If you’re ready to join a hyper-growth company at the heart of digital transformation for the world’s most forward-thinking organizations, we strongly encourage you to apply to any of our roles, even if you think you’re not an exact match.